So far I've only seen Lost Days and Boku no ita jikan. The former was okayish, the latter was pretty good. 

I've also watched quite a few japanese movies and also thoroughly enjoyed them. There's something about the language, people and the country itself, that I absolutely adore. 

And so I want to get more into some japanese dramas. I also love anime, the japanese culture, and the country itself. I've been watching a lot of youtube videos about japanese exchange students and other japan related videos and I really love. 

I like any genre, so feel free to throw any j-dramas at me. But to be more specific, I would prefer newer dramas, so from like the past 5 years or so. I enjoy high school stuff to a certain extent, as long as it doesn't have cliched characters. Romance I enjoy as well, more so the ones where it is about a cute couple doing cute things :3 I really enjoy psychological thrillers/action thriller, one example comes to mind and that is the live action Gantz film, i really enjoyed that, so anything similar to that would be great. 

Oh and check my drama list before you suggest in case I've already seen it. 

Thanks in advance ^~^

oh ummm these come to my mind :
tonbi
kazoku game
piece
keizoku spec
runaway
actually there are a lot of good jdramas xD
have fun :3
Jdrama :
Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
Legal High
Trick (movie and series) 

Jmovie :
700 Days of Battle: Us vs. the Police
Always Trilogy

Must watch j-dramas no matter how bad or good they are as these are the "legendary jdramas that everyone need to see":

- Hana Kimi
- Hana Yori Dango (all seasons and movie)
- Zettai Kareshi
- Gokusen (all seasons and movie)
- Kimi wa Petto
- Densha Otoko
- GTO (90s version)

And there are more :D