Where the guy is actually kind please. Something with a soft and gentle feel to it, if you know what I mean.

I'd say Healer the guy is kind, he's not rood at all or like most other leads, and I think the romance is innocent, gentle, but the whole drama it'self is a bit intense so I'm not sure that's what you're looking for. 

Hogoo's Love is a drama where the guy is very kind, pushover type. I'd say the romance for the lead couple is more soft and gentle than others, but the drama itself I wouldn't say was innocent. >_< It's a very easy-going drama though.

Queen Inhyun's Man the lead is very gentleman like, and the romance is lovely, but the drama, again is a bit intense. ^o^

It's been a really long time since I've seen it so I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly but I think Flower Boy Next Door had a very gentle, innocent romance. And I can't remember the guy being rood at all, he's just a bit of a troll I think. =) 

The Girl Who Sees Something Smelly the main guy isn't a jerk, and the romance is very gentle soft feel. But again! The drama is a bit on the intense side, and there's a lot going on about murder mysteries, so I'm not sure you would be interested. >_<

I don't know if you're open to long dramas but Golden Bride and Ugly Alert both had sweet, gentle heroes. Both of these dramas will get a bit draggy at some point, but it's better to ff than to miss out on them. I personally didn't like Ugly Alert as much as others, but I loved Golden Bride ... mainly because the leading couple was so kind, sweet and caring toward each other. They were very well-matched.

There's also NagareboshiOrange Days and Boss & Me.
I second Ugly Alert, but I didn't think it was all that draggy. It might be long but it has amazingly cute romance between the all of the couples. the drama might be a bit slow at first but it's so good when you get into it. :)
I'd say Warm and Cosy (the story is really warm, cosy and calm), but it's airing now, not a finished one! 
You who came from the stars.
Kill me, Heal me.
Smile You has a swoon worthy beta hero. The hero in Baby Faced Beauty was great too.
Pick Taiwanese / Chinese Dramas - most of them have sweet soft romance

Few from my list  : Boss & Me.... Someone Like You .... Why Why Love (last 3 episodes intense).... Pleasantly Surprised .... Down with Love.... Love Keeps Going.....Drunken To Love You....Just You....What is Love...Love Now.....Smiling Pasta.... Love Around....Sunny Happiness... When Love Walked In....Miss Rose.... 
That Fool
When Spring Comes
Glorious Day

All of these dramas have kind male leads. In each drama the leads develop a crush and start an innocent romance.
Check out the Reply series if you haven't seen them yet!