First of all I would cross out heartstrings from ur list "overrated" I mean it's ok but you won't be missing out on anything. (my opinion) Now 49 days great drama sad story but love it, will make u cry lol. You're Beautiful is one of my favorites too so it would probably be between the two.
49 Days or You're Beautiful^^
Nana87 wrote: First of all I would cross out heartstrings from ur list "overrated" I mean it's ok but you won't be missing out on anything. (my opinion) Now 49 days great drama sad story but love it, will make u cry lol. You're Beautiful is one of my favorites too so it would probably be between the two.

I agree that "Heartstrings" is a little overrated.I strongly suggest to watch "You are beautifull".It is funny and the osts are really good.
altrou13 wrote: I agree that "Heartstrings" is a little overrated.I strongly suggest to watch "You are beautifull".It is funny and the osts are really good.

Thanks lol yup the Ost is great love You're Beautiful.
The only ones I know are these, I suggest yB , it's like one of my first K-dramas ever ^^ But , all of the are really good, so it doesn't really matter how you start, as long as you do :D Heartstrings, K-Pop; The Ultimate Audition, Personal Taste, You're Beautiful. Oh, and I do have one rec. : Rooftop Prince < Seriously too cute ^^
Personal Taste :)
I have watched all those. They r all different & K-pop is still airing. So, I ask what kind of mood r u in? If u want serious; then watch 49 days. If u want romance & comedy watch, Heartstrings, Personal Taste, You're Beautiful, or K-Pop. (Now u have to decide who u want to watch...lol) I loved all of them, but I would prolly start out w/ You're Beautiful. It was like the 3rd Kdrama I watched & K-pop is kinda like YB but it has a different feel to it. Personal Taste was rly good. & Lee Min Ho was awesome in it. I don't think he will ever get away from that arrogant persona he has developed in all his drama's, but I love his acting anyway. I would watch Heartstrings after YB b/c...well it just will work better that way. 49 Days was awesome & will rly get to u. NEwayz I hope I helped! U can always hit me up if u want nemore suggestions.

Ezmeralde wrote: These Are The Ones Recomended To Me, But Which Should I Start With?

49 Days,
Heartstrings,
K-Pop; The Ultimate Audition,
Personal Taste,
You're Beautiful.

Which One? And Do You Have Any Suggestions?
Rooftop Prince Cinderella's Sister Bachelor's Vegetable Store Man of Honor Love Rain