darkangel662008 wrote: I'm proud of that list:-)
i watched my those 300 from my list for only a year...
my goal for this year is to add 200...hope I accomplished it

go..fighting!!! for sure you can catch up:-)

wow someone is even more no-life than i am? :'DDD
i've watched those +250 since 2008 so I guess I still have some sorta life?
Though I've rewatched some of those many times
Juniko wrote: A Love to Kill isn't on your completed list : It's Korean, Romance, the main lead is Rain acting awesomely his bad boy character(it really got me surprised ) and Shin Min Ah gives us a good performance too. And bonus: the kiss scenes are amazing^^
But keep your tissues close while watching, you'll cry a river

I must have watched it on Dramafever I will never forget it and I will never watch it again I hated the ending ..how retarded.
HAVA-RAVA wrote: wow someone is even more no-life than i am? :'DDD
i've watched those +250 since 2008 so I guess I still have some sorta life?
Though I've rewatched some of those many times

Hahaha...your right:-) my whole day mostly revolved in watching:-)
even my 2 days off usually spend in dramathon...
but now..I don't know if if finding mdl is a good or bad thing
cause it's keeping me distracted from watching
First off, WOW, that's a long list, how long have you been watching? Some of these that I am recommending are on your PTW list as well, but they are all decent drama's, some really good, some just depend, but none of them are totally awful... Oh, and most are Japanese.. Anego & Sapuri: Both drama's are older woman and younger man in the workplace, both are funny & romantical. Beethoven Virus: It's kind of slow, but its worth a mellow watch. Black & White: Total cop drama Dare Yori mo Mama wo Aisu: A family drama, lots of humor, but also some sad stuff too. God's Quiz: CSI and House get together, have baby, and this is it. Hotaru no Hiakari: A rom-com I Am Legend: Don't let the picture, or the synopsis turn you off of this one. It's more about an oppressed woman finding her own strength, than it is anything else granted there is music, but well you'll see if you watch it. Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu: I actually reviewed this, this is a really good "female" drama Hanayome to Papa: A light, fluffy, romance... Most of those drama's came from the "I'm bored, random search" times, most before MDL..
Cinderella's Sister - Lots of Drama but I am partial to the actors/actresses. Bara no nai Hanaya - Watch it. Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu - Just read the above above mine
phoenixtearz9 wrote: First off, WOW, that's a long list, how long have you been watching? Some of these that I am recommending are on your PTW list as well, but they are all decent drama's, some really good, some just depend, but none of them are totally awful... Oh, and most are Japanese..

Anego & Sapuri: Both drama's are older woman and younger man in the workplace, both are funny & romantical.
Beethoven Virus: It's kind of slow, but its worth a mellow watch.
Black & White: Total cop drama
Dare Yori mo Mama wo Aisu: A family drama, lots of humor, but also some sad stuff too.
God's Quiz: CSI and House get together, have baby, and this is it.
Hotaru no Hiakari: A rom-com
I Am Legend: Don't let the picture, or the synopsis turn you off of this one. It's more about an oppressed woman finding her own strength, than it is anything else granted there is music, but well you'll see if you watch it.
Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu: I actually reviewed this, this is a really good "female" drama
Hanayome to Papa: A light, fluffy, romance...

Most of those drama's came from the "I'm bored, random search" times, most before MDL..

I loved I am Legend ( another one I watched on dramafever and forgot to put on my list)
I dropped Beethoven Virus
I will check out the others, especially Hanayome to Papa :) thanks phoenix
travis wrote: Cinderella's Sister - Lots of Drama but I am partial to the actors/actresses.
Bara no nai Hanaya - Watch it.
Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu - Just read the above above mine

Cinderella's Sister, I started to watch it and it reminded me of Stairway to Heaven so I dropped it like a Hot Potato! I 've seen alot of people like it...does it become more pleasant and have a happy ending?

I will check out the other two...what does "female" mean? it sounds boring
Resurrection -...it has my favorite drama ending (maybe just personal), it was somewhat slow and sappy ...maybe not your taste :(
bokami wrote: Resurrection -...it has my favorite drama ending (maybe just personal), it was somewhat slow and sappy ...maybe not your taste :(

LOL I will check it out :)
goldenseal50 wrote: Cinderella's Sister, I started to watch it and it reminded me of Stairway to Heaven so I dropped it like a Hot Potato! I 've seen alot of people like it...does it become more pleasant and have a happy ending?

I will check out the other two...what does "female" mean? it sounds boring

Cinderella's Sister sorta/kinda becomes pleasant... a lil bit. As for the "female thing." It shows issues that modern woman have to go through. Sort of a sisterly comradery kinda thing.
wow w/ ur list. i wish my list was as long. although i haven't finished watching it from what i started it All In seemed like a really good drama.i just got hooked in watching newer one's and haven't gone back to it yet. i just finished damo and i thought was very good as well. i prefer historical dramas. so i recommend jumong.
jaeji25 wrote: wow w/ ur list. i wish my list was as long. although i haven't finished watching it from what i started it All In seemed like a really good drama.i just got hooked in watching newer one's and haven't gone back to it yet. i just finished damo and i thought was very good as well. i prefer historical dramas. so i recommend jumong.

LOL I obviously avoid historicals, but I will check out All In
Lol, I looked through your MDL and noticed that you haven't seen these yet, which you should :P Liar Game <3 It is SO GOOD Witch yoohee - Too Cute Three Dads One Mom Why did you come to my house? Gokusen Soulmate Who's the one? Definitely watch them all, they're too good :P
I started Gokusen like 4 times and got bored...I just can't, it's too stupid..I know everyone talks about liar game...and I might get around to it some day...I will look into the others :D thank you