goldenseal50 wrote: You guys can see I have a pretty big completed list and I"m just not feeling any of those dramas on my ptw list...sigh...help.

You have some really good ones in your plan to watch list... But as you don't wish to watch japanese,
You should really watch Sunshine Angel.. It is such a great drama..
Left me with a huge amount of the 2nd lead syndrome though..
Its really cute, If you're into T-dramas it is a mustwatch for sure..
goldenseal50 wrote: I started Gokusen like 4 times and got bored...I just can't, it's too stupid..I know everyone talks about liar game...and I might get around to it some day...I will look into the others :D thank you

I might get Gokusen, It's not for everyone even though it was really funny :P
But Liar Game and the other are like musts :D
your welcome ^^
MonjaElisa wrote: You have some really good ones in your plan to watch list... But as you don't wish to watch japanese,
You should really watch Sunshine Angel.. It is such a great drama..
Left me with a huge amount of the 2nd lead syndrome though..
Its really cute, If you're into T-dramas it is a mustwatch for sure..

Love T-dramas, I will take a look I have been hearing alot about that one :)
goldenseal50 wrote: Love T-dramas, I will take a look I have been hearing alot about that one :)

You won't regret it.. Its really cute.. :D
Its got a great ost too, Hoping you'll be able to avoid the 2nd lead syndrome.. ^^,
special affairs team ten White Christmas hero (ocn) gods quiz season 1, 2 and 3 enjoy!
ayeaye2011 wrote: special affairs team ten
White Christmas
hero (ocn)
gods quiz season 1, 2 and 3

enjoy!

hmmm... I dropped Hero (ocn) yuck!

isn't White Christmas a murder horror mystery type stuff...not my cup of tea

the other two I will consider but they aren't really my style either lol

thank you though
goldenseal50 wrote: hmmm... I dropped Hero (ocn) yuck!

isn't White Christmas a murder horror mystery type stuff...not my cup of tea

the other two I will consider but they aren't really my style either lol

thank you though

it says horror but it actually isn't, its just a bunch of teenagers trying to solve a letter they all got from a mystery person :)
i did the same with hero but after a couple of episodes it gets better :) but you don't have to watch it if you don't want to. :D
and what is your cup of tea then? i'll try finding some with it in mind :P
goldenseal50 wrote: ha! I found a good one http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/116/great-teacher-onizuka

thats good tho its similar to gokusen except its a male teacher and co-ed school, i think gokusen targeted fan girls.
Liar game which u PTW is def a must watch, its original not ur simple love story and espeically with ur long watched list original is good lol
oki just looked at ur list i guess i'm late xD u already watched onizuka. Have u tried LIFE? its a jap drama not on ur list.
isn't LIFE about a bunch of women?...sounds boring lol....actually there are several japanese dramas that are buzzing around MDL which I just can bring myself to start..I really find the japanese language irritating for one..(sorry lol) two; I LIKE MY ROMANCE and japanese don't do romance well, if at all.
jap drama are usually shorter and i find them more unique in plot wise which makes them abit interesting. And yea LIFE is about abunch of girls and the whole plot deals with bullies. Have u ever tried Autumn Tale? Its romance, very sad but really good. I believe its a classic. Not too sure if u like sad stuff tho.
lol hate sad stuff...thanks for trying lol I will watch stuff that ends in tragedy only if the tragedy doesn't strike until the last episode...aka bad guy, hong gil dong, a love to kill, illjamae, warrior baek dong soo. If everything else is exciting I am willing to let my hero's die in the last episode lol but that is all the sadness I can take
goldenseal50 wrote: isn't LIFE about a bunch of women?...sounds boring lol....actually there are several japanese dramas that are buzzing around MDL which I just can bring myself to start..I really find the japanese language irritating for one..(sorry lol) two; I LIKE MY ROMANCE and japanese don't do romance well, if at all.

I've watched it 2 times and both times it took less than 1 day to marathon the WHOLE drama.
It still gives me chills. It's totally one of the BEST dramas there exists.

Watch this FAN-MADE (not made by me) MV and decide then whether to watch it or not.
I really recommend you to watch it though. It's superb.

WARNING: the MV gives a lots of SPOILERS.
yea its not boring at all even tho its about a bunch of girls and if anything its a short drama easy finish
lmaf..you guys can't convince me. I totally can not relate to teen bullying. I just think they are stupid for taking it. when I was young I treated all attempts at bullying the same way as I treated lewd comments from guys... "what do you mean?" eyes big. "I don't get it" or I am kinda busy right now...