This might be pointless, nobody might care but, I often find myself itching for a new k-drama to watch. Like I'm already watching 3 at once right now but, they're not completed. It's annoying waiting for new episodes to come out. Instead of just looking through the recommendations section of "If you watched this......you're going to like that". I was curious to find out if anybody watching any interesting k-dramas lately. It would be nice to have a list to pick a drama up from when you're tired of waiting for the next episode of a currently airing drama to come out.
This should probably be moved to recommendation forum. 49 days is a good drama.
Yep..we have recommendations forum you could go through...hope you have fun in MDL :)
Also Full House, and Lie to Me are good.
KamZ wrote: Yep..we have recommendations forum you could go through...hope you have fun in MDL :)

If you don't mind saeguks you should try The Princess' Man..^^
Lol, have the same problem ^^ But too many dramas to count :D Anyways, a drama I picked off of my on-hold list (finally) is really good , you might like it, it's called Baby faced Beauty :P
Iljimae is a must brilliant acting and excellent fighting scenes!! Dong Yi Blind - movie which was really intense and thrilling. Well worth watching Warrior Baek Dong Soo - brilliant cast and acting. Beautiful scenery, bromance, romance, friendship, loyalty, politcals and fighting scenes. Excellent but a pre warning: need several boxes of tissues at hand!! Queen Inhyun's Man - this is airing at the moment with only a few episodes but really good!!
I second: The Princess' Man & Queen In Hyun's Man Also from your PTW List: Love Rain