We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
49 Days 7th Grade Civil Servant Faith Ghost Iljimae King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo King2Hearts The Bridal Mask Sorry, that's a lot, but those are all my favorite dramas! <3 :D
Rich Man, Poor Woman
I would recommend Norwegian Wood. I read the book and personally I think the movie does a great job setting the right atmosphere and mood. It's beautifull with splendid acting.
For Pien I would highly recommend Love Shuffle, I was actually surprised to see you haven't seen it! That's all I got :| I need a ROMANCE recommendation for what to watch next off my list! Pleaseeee and ty!
personal taste, rich man poor woman and warrior baek dong soo
Svnplstw, from ur ptw list I will recommend SHINING INHERITANCE 10/10 annnnnddddd DO RE MI FA..... (10/10)
Flower Boy Next Door even if it's still airing love it and Reply 1997 quickly became one of my faves
i think i will recommend School 2013 from grimmdef list :)
To the person above me, from your PTW I'll recommend Flower Boy Next Door (which is still airing) & White Christmas and from movies, you should definitely watch A Werewolf Boy, Blind and The Case of Itaewon Homicide :o
AstyPampi, Dramas City Hunter- for awesome fight scenes and an interesting plot with some romance on the side Personal Taste- for roller coaster romance Movie Penny Pinchers- for Song Joong Ki and a silly but enjoyable story
To the above me I recommend from your list It Started with a Kiss and They Kiss Again, My Girl, and Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang.
Flower Boy Next Door!~
for miyuki993: Sukyunkwan Scandal
@asliceofkate You should watch Atashinchi no danshi, one of my favourites J-dramas !
for Asliceofkate i recommend Devil beside you. it will have you laughing really hard.