@tvxqjung You have a few on you "On Hold" list that are worth picking up again and finishing as for your PTW: Special Affairs Team TEN:With the 2nd season currently airing, should watch, its way better than it sounds. King2Hearts- I am not a Seung Gi fan really, however in this drama, he showed a side of him that I found very charming. I Am Legend- A hidden gem of a dram, way under-rated, and the music isn't half bad. Akuma Chan- It's hard to describe, but its good.
@phoenixtearz9 A Gentleman's Dignity - Very funny drama, "old" people are awesome! Hero - Underrated drama, also kind of a hidden gem I guess...
^DiaNine The Naked Kitchen and The crucible (Save it for a happy day when your with company, depressing as hell but good!)
@DiaNine Thank you for your suggestions.. 2 suggestions from your PTW: The Crucible- this movie is very, very disturbing, I watched it not to long ago with my husband, and his thoughts were "If I lived in Korea I would have gone on a killing rampage." So if your up to something drawing that type of emotion, watch it. If not delete it. Myung Wol the Spy- A lot of people have said really bad things about this drama, however, I enjoyed it. It's pretty funny.
@phoenixtearz9 wow you watched a lot! Only thing I can recommend to you is Chilling Romance. It was hilarious and creepy at the same time. Gu's family book- its not done airing so I cant say if the drama will remain good but so far its really worth watching!! btw, I'd advise you to drop Codename: Jackal. As much as i love JJ, the drama was a fail >.>
Jdrama: 1 Litre of Tears; it's guaranteed that you will cry. The other title that caught my eye was Proposal Daisakusen; watched the Korean version of it, but I've heard the Japanese one was amazing, so it'd probably be a good idea to look into it. (:
@Vinefeather, you seem like a melo type of girl, so I am pretty sure you won't like Playfull Kiss.
I whole-heartedly recommend http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/1206/what-happened-in-bali, http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2785/a-tree-with-deep-roots, and http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/76/bad-guy for you.

Oh! My Lady and I Need Romance are two of my favorites...but I don't think they fit your taste either...I could be wrong.
SO SORRY! I replied to the wrong person T_T Dear Goldenseal, I recommend you "Smiling Pasta". It's a cute and funny drama to spend a good afternoon/night after a bad morning/day :)
For Little-Dream, definitely The Princess Man, it's in my top 5, I loooove it, such an emotional rollar coaster ride though.
For Starae: I'd say That Winter, The Wind Blows. It was a really good drama, and the romance and chemistry between the two leads was awesome to watch. The plot is decent and is carried out well, and the soundtrack is AMAZING. Had me hooked five minutes in. It's not perfect, but it's a great one. Then, after you cry during That Winter, Skip Beat! will make you smile! :D
So Many to recommend ! Here are the dramas you plan to watch I gave a 10 : Time Between Dog and Wolf Bridal Mask The Moon that Embraces the Sun MARS Rich Man, Poor Woman So I think you should start with those. In that order.
@Juniko are you serious???????? You NEED to watch hana yori dango. like, RIGHT NOW.
Drama4ever: Since you seem to like melos, I'll recommend Missing You and Queen of Ambition. Queen In Hyun's Man, The Princess' Man, and Bridal Mask are must-watches as well.
Even though Playful Kiss isn't the best drama ever, and the acting isn't perfect, and the plot is not very deep, I really enjoyed watching it, and I thought it was really sweet and easy to watch!
mabovabyul: King2Hearts, my girlfriend is a gumiho, queen Inhyun's man