yumiya love how your ptw list are similar to mine **upcoming drama** :) i'll suggest trying miss korea. I'm currently watching it and the last ep will come out this wed and its really good and freshing.
Sorry, can't recommend anything from your plan to watch list (since I haven't seen them:). But I noticed on your list that you watched Autumn Tale and rated it 8. Then I'd recommend also watching Summer Scent and Autumn Tale. Both are beautiful and must watch dramas. They are very different from Autumn Tale (story, scenery and all), but you can feel a similar "touch"... If you are in a winter mood, then watch Winter Sonata (a looot of snow in the drama) and if you are in a summer mood, then watch Summer Scent (beautiful flower fields) :)
AlexB wrote: Sorry, can't recommend anything from your plan to watch list (since I haven't seen them:). But I noticed on your list that you watched Autumn Tale and rated it 8. Then I'd recommend also watching Summer Scent and Autumn Tale. Both are beautiful and must watch dramas. They are very different from Autumn Tale (story, scenery and all), but you can feel a similar "touch"... If you are in a winter mood, then watch Winter Sonata (a looot of snow in the drama) and if you are in a summer mood, then watch Summer Scent (beautiful flower fields) :)

Thanks! Autumn Tale was one of the first korean drama i watched and got me crying buckets. I think i'll have to first be mentally prepared to watch the others xD
That being said i have to strongly recommend empress ki. Its suppose to be 50ep long and so far 30ish ep are out, it is GOOOOD!!!
If you rather wait for all the ep to come out i would understand too ahah
next i'll recommend secret love

almost forgot: u should prob take off fashion king from your list. I have never heard a single good thing about that drama :x
@nekoblah It seems at the moment you are enjoying YWCFTS (Cause of your KSH avi)...I would recommend the short mini drama Another Parting. It also has an alien in it and it's only 10min per a episode + 5 episodes in all. I think you will enjoy it...
@ Girl_on_Fire - I added Another Parting to my list... Cause I love mini dramas .
In that same vein I'm going to recommend After School Bokbulbok http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/8163/after-school-bokbulbok each one is 12 minutes long and there are 12 of them.
@Sterl-z movies i recommend in your PWL: which i enjoyed watching -Speedy Scandal -hilarious and heart warming movie -The Tower- good disaster movie -Welcome to Dongmakgol -so funny -Windstuck -again funny
@Bluemoon_onna from your PWL i would recommend: Nine: Nine Times Time Travel( nice story lines with good twist and great actors. villain vs good guy type of drama with romance) can you hear my voice (nice and solid plot very entertaining, sometimes gave me the same feelings when i watched Ghost)
estherdorvil wrote: @Bluemoon_onna
from your PWL i would recommend:
Nine: Nine Times Time Travel( nice story lines with good twist and great actors. villain vs good guy type of drama with romance)
can you hear my voice (nice and solid plot very entertaining, sometimes gave me the same feelings when i watched Ghost)

More Than Blue for sure!!! It's a movie so it doesn't require a huge investment of time and it's absolutely wonderful. I saw this at the beginning of my kdrama/movie watching career and I still get a warm, sad feeling when thinking about this movie. It was fantastic. You won't regret it.
@jllv89 Bloody Monday 1&2 Beethoven Virus Samurai High School
You have a lot of dramas in comon with my list... I'll say The Princess' Man, because it is my top 1 so far.
@AnitaGuida hana kimi - what?!!! you havent watched this? shocking. most have seen this gem. -japanese humor and students in time with you - one of the few taiwan dramas that i liked-didnt drop. mostly talk but realistic. king of baking - i only rated 3 dramas a 10 and this is one of them. luv this! dong yi - if you are into historical dramas speedy scandal - this is one of my favorite movies :) gosh! you still have lots and lots of dramas and movies to watch yet! good luck journeying in dramaland :)
@bluemoon_onna Two Weeks - one of my favorite dramas Can You Hear My Heart That Winter, The Wind Blows
nekoblah wrote: Thanks! Autumn Tale was one of the first korean drama i watched and got me crying buckets. I think i'll have to first be mentally prepared to watch the others xD
That being said i have to strongly recommend empress ki. Its suppose to be 50ep long and so far 30ish ep are out, it is GOOOOD!!!
If you rather wait for all the ep to come out i would understand too ahah
next i'll recommend secret love

almost forgot: u should prob take off fashion king from your list. I have never heard a single good thing about that drama :x

Actually I didnt want to tell much since it would be like including spoilers:) but I recommended both winter sonata and summer scent because they are very different from Autum Tale in that sense. Autum Tale was very sad for me too, and I cried too while watching it:( But the Summer Scent and Winter Sonata are not like that, they are a lot lighter. You know it's teh same director and writer that also filmed Love Rain (in case you didnt know). So just to let you know that they can do lighter stuff:) I'll definitely watch Empress Ki, so thanks. As to fashion king, i like both yoo ah in and shin se kyung but i only heard negatvie critics about that drama. So it makes me wonder... :)
Since you mentioned that Two Weeks is one of your favourite dramas, I'd like to recommend my most favourite Lee Jun Ki drama "Time between dog and wolf". Judging from your list and scores I think you'll like it, but it wasn't on your "to watch" list. It's an excellent drama, a must see...
@AlexB I would definitely recommend A Tree with Deep Roots, as it has a really complicated storyline (like a lot of Sageuk dramas), but somehow never confused me. The acting was one of the best parts of it. I never really liked a lot of Taiwanese dramas, but In Time With You had a surprisingly mature and realistic plot, and I love Ariel Lin, soo.... I may be biased lol, but the acting really is good.. LOL hope I was somewhat helpful?