Secret love(korean 2010) movie...
try healer and kill me heal me u wont terget
Well an awesome taiwanese drama with A LOT of steamy scenes. This one is just perfect! A daebak drama. Their chemistry was just mind-blowing. And LMFAO there is a lot tongue going on here. http://mydramalist.com/4738-too-late-to-say-i-love...
Also here is one little kiss scene. I didn't want to spoil all the kiss scenes for u lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhzEUkEdQyY
The Gigolo (Chinese movie) is the steamiest I have seen in a long time. (But also violent at times, and kind of strange overall.) 
My P.S. Partner is a very, very steamy. Also, it's a hilarious comedy with Ji Sung. A must watch...
Update on newer steamy romances! 2012-2015 (Most of this discussion is 2011-2012)

Korean-
I Need Romance 3- super steamy at the beginning and the end! Noona Romance!
Witch's Romance- Steamy at the beginning, and moderately steamy throughout. Noona Romance!
Secret Love Affair- Steamy and Piano, what more can you ask for! Also Noona Romance (These are my favorites, can't you tell?)
Tazza- Hand of God- This goes in because this is the first time anyone has seen TOP topless EVER. So, enjoy ;)
Cruel City- pretty steamy, but it's super high intensity so any lack of steaminess is well made up for in plot and character

Honorable Mentions-
It's Okay, That's Love- This has my favorite kiss in it, the at the waterfall. Super Duper Steamy!!
Kill Me, Heal Me- I'm just mentioning this because it has the longest lead up to a kiss ever. Seriously it's border line 30secs of excruciating waiting. 

Chinese (I don't enjoy Cdramas too much, but these are two I loved!)
My Sunshine- There were some super steamy moments in the middle
Boss and Me- Not so much steamy but lots and lots of kisses, very cute kisses
Uhh idk if the dramas themselves can be considered steamy but:

Reply 1988 has some pretty good kissing in it let me just say that.
If I remember right, Can We Get Married? was kinda steamy (the story was a little slow-paced but i still liked it).
A Bizarre Love Triangle is kinda steamy.
I really liked the way the two characters in Healer interacted with each other (especially when they finally got together).
I think Oh My Ghost had some good kisses too

hope this helps ^_^ (p.s. I'd like to second the It's Okay, That's Love mention)
Why why love- same cast as devil beside you :tiwanese
Switch girl 1&2:japanese
Love buffet :tiwanese
My lucky star:tiwanese
Smiling pasta:tiwanese
Mono love:taiwanese
Queen in-hyun's man :korean
My girlfriend is a nine tailed Fox: korean
The princesses man :korean
Surpluss princess :korean

Honesty, my favourite that I always go back to is the Taiwanese version of an anime called Itazura na kiss. It's called it started with a kiss. Then the sequel is even better... They kiss again. This anime has been made live action for Japan, Taiwan and Korea and the only one worth watching is the Taiwanese one. Great love hate relationship with lots of skinship, especially towards the end of the series. Love their love story. Joe Cheng is amazing. 

* Witch's Romance.... Sizzling hot chemistry and kiss scenes 

* Suspicious Partner.... Amazing chemistry on and off the screen and wonderful kissing scenes 

* I Need Romance 2.....hot couple shower scene. Kissing and bed scenes

18 or older movies 

* Obsessed.... Song Seung Hyun and the lead female have some amazing love scenes and kissing 

* Servant.... Beautiful love story between a male servant and the woman she loves plus some great love scenes 

* Lavendar.... angel falls from heaven on a lonely woman's roof and they fall in love and have some steamy love scenes 

It's not a happy show, but if you're looking for steamy and Japanese, I second A Million Stars Falling From the Sky. They're doing a k-drama remake of it which I find hard to believe, since it's both really dark and has all the sex scenes. Like all of them.

you should watch the servant its really steamy not hardcore like frozen flower but im pretty sure its what your looking for........ (~.<).... :)

https://www.dramafever.com/drama/5080/the-servant/

I'm relatively new, but I wanted to add another recommendation:

https://mydramalist.com/3986-royal-concubine-concubine-of-king

There are a couple of what I consider semi-steamy scenes. It's a great story of political intrigue in a historical setting, which I love. Hence I threw myself into 'A Frozen Flower' immediately after reading this thread. :-P

Stevie70:

* Witch's Romance.... Sizzling hot chemistry and kiss scenes 

* Suspicious Partner.... Amazing chemistry on and off the screen and wonderful kissing scenes 

* I Need Romance 2.....hot couple shower scene. Kissing and bed scenes

18 or older movies 

* Obsessed.... Song Seung Hyun and the lead female have some amazing love scenes and kissing 

* Servant.... Beautiful love story between a male servant and the woman she loves plus some great love scenes 

* Lavendar.... angel falls from heaven on a lonely woman's roof and they fall in love and have some steamy love scenes 

I agree with *Obsessed.*