I need me some romance. I've been watching a lot of Korean dramas recently, but I'm sort of getting tired of no affection whatsoever. So, I'm wanting to watch something steamy! I'm in the mood for a Taiwanese drama, but of course, I'm cool with anything! Any suggestions? P.S.- Lots and lots of kissing is a must :P heehee.
Oh! And something that'll make me giggle like a little school girl is a part of that. I just forgot to add that.
Doremeduck wrote: I need me some romance. I've been watching a lot of Korean dramas recently, but I'm sort of getting tired of no affection whatsoever. So, I'm wanting to watch something steamy! I'm in the mood for a Taiwanese drama, but of course, I'm cool with anything! Any suggestions?

P.S.- Lots and lots of kissing is a must :P heehee.

Hmm...I thinking of giving you something really...really steamy..not just steamy..it's smoking hot!!!
are you really fine with it?
darkangel662008 wrote: Hmm...I thinking of giving you something really...really steamy..not just steamy..it's smoking hot!!!
are you really fine with it?

I'm willing to try anything, so I better be ok with it.
I Need Romance and Twelve Men in a Year
Hmm Que Sera Sera was pretty intense with the whole Romance imo...& I see u have it on ur PTW list ^^
The steamiest Korean film I have seen is A Frozen Flower. I loved it but its not everyones cup of chai lol I hope you are over 18 :)
I second I Need Romance and Frozen Flower
RainFlower wrote: The steamiest Korean film I have seen is A Frozen Flower. I loved it but its not everyones cup of chai lol

I hope you are over 18 :)

she just finish this...kekeke!!!
If its Taiwanese, I would recommend you the following for the romance in them. Devil Beside You Sunshine Angel MARS and Gloomy Salad Days. for movie, LOVESICK. In Gloomy Salad Days however, The romance isn't shown much before the ending. MARS is way faster when it comes down to it..
Steamy Movies!

*Like on a scale of 1 to Hot these moves are "Hey Korea! ..whew! hot and steamy!!"

Frozen Flower
Green Chair

Steamy dramas: I have to agree with travis and wonton

I Need Romance and Que Sera Sera are on the steamy side.

Bonus*
Steamy Kiss: Me Too Flower
Steamy Chemistry: The City Hall
Steamy Badass: City Hunter
Steamy Comedy: Secret Garden

Steamy Chinese Movie ...Like extra steamy with some steam on top:

Lust, Caution.
I had forgotten about you recommending Green Chair previously, now that you have reminded me I checked & its on Youtube lol I might give it a whirl later :p
Devil Beside You is a good one...
I can't recommend much else cause I'm looking for the same thing :)
RainFlower wrote: The steamiest Korean film I have seen is A Frozen Flower. I loved it but its not everyones cup of chai lol

I hope you are over 18 :)

Yaaa. I watched it...haha. Yeep. That movie SURE is steamy, a little too steamy for me.
So, I guess I'm gonna watch I Need Romance and Que Sera Sera. heehe.