Dude, uita-te la Muscle Girl. Drama asta e atat de proasta si de ridicola, incat te va face sa razi. Nu ma lua in seama :)). N-a fost chiar o recomandare. I have nothing to do here :D. Sorry Dada :D.
darkangel662008 wrote: so i'll tell you 2 movies...Hello Ghost and Speedy Scandal...
oh..i remember something...you can watch City Hall

I shall watch Hello Ghost and Speedy Scandal. Thank you~
Now, may I haz some hugs back?
devitto wrote: "Unstoppable High Kick" is really funny. Plus it will take you a loooong time to finish it.

I always watch an episode or two between all the serious dramas, because the episodes are short and funny. Well, sometimes I think they are a little TOO funny, but most of the time the humor is nice.

-> http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2412/unstoppable-high-kick

Wu, i shall watch that between some dramas, I kinda wanna watch a long/funny one. + The fact that it has short episodes it makes it more perfect.
Jeaniessi wrote: Don Quixote is extremely funny! + Shota Matsuda is total man candy (at least in my biased opinion)

The Greatest Love is more comedy than anything and hey Yoon Kye Sang!

Those are my recs.

I say pass to DQ for now, but I will start TGL today. :p It sounds pretty good. Thank you~Jeaniessi-chan
RainFlower wrote: The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry - some of the eps had me in stitches especially earlier eps

My Girl

Lost & Found - K movie

Lost & Found sounds good + Lee Ki Woo is in it. I'm totally watching it. Thank you. < 33
The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry -> I'm considering it. ;)

bokami wrote: hIsToRy Of sAlArYmAn

but idk if some of the male character will make girls blush...ok -1 point for no real cuty boy

Hm, I'll think about it. I'm sure that I won't watch this one soon, but the future I hope that i will.
Thank you Bokami.
verdaisy wrote: Dude, uite-te la Muscle Girl. Drama asta e atat de proasta si de ridicola, incat te va face sa razi. Nu ma lua in seama . N-a fost chiar o recomandare.
I have nothing to do here . Sorry Dada .

Poate ma uit si la Muscle Girl, daca zici ca tie ti s'a parut funny. ;)
Kisarazu Cat's Eye Ikebukuro West Gate Park
My Boss My Hero(Japanese ver), Once Upon A Time In Saengchori
Zettai Kareshi and Tokyo DOGS!
Ok...many hugs.... hugs...hugs...hugs....hugs....