I'm kinda sick of "serious" dramas, and I really wanna start something funny, with a good story and without annoying/stupid female characters. And it would be freakin' awesome if there are cute guys. :p Oh, what am I saying? I just wanna laugh my ass off. Some suggestions? : )
Hana Kimi Taiwan Version - Hope it helps ^^
The Japanese version is also great. :-)
Duffy............................watch Nodame:-)
PandaBearTrio wrote: Hana Kimi Taiwan Version - Hope it helps ^^

Watched the Japanese one. :p I don't feel like watching the same think twice + after reading the reviews [including yours] I found out that the ending isn't very good.
fykimchii wrote: http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/2663/don-quixote Japanese, i laughed a lot while watching it.

Maybe I'll try it out. :p Just not right now, I feel like watching a k-drama.Thank ya.~
darkangel662008 wrote: Duffy............................watch Nodame:-)

Maybe in the future. Thanks. *hugs*

Any kdramas? :)
Dufresne wrote: Watched the Japanese one. :p I don't feel like watching the same think twice + after reading the reviews [including yours] I found out that the ending isn't very good.

Maybe I'll try it out. :p Just not right now, I feel like watching a k-drama.Thank ya.~

Maybe in the future. Thanks. *hugs*

why in the future?
no hugs for you..because of Nodame and because of my Kim Bum
darkangel662008 wrote: why in the future?
no hugs for you..because of Nodame and because of my Kim Bum

You meanie. T_T
Because I wanna watch a Korean one now. :p
Dufresne wrote: You meanie. T_T
Because I wanna watch a Korean one now. :p

because i'm dark...kekeke!!!
you want just drama?what about movie?
darkangel662008 wrote: because i'm dark...kekeke!!!
you want just drama?what about movie?

I want just drama because I need to watch one while I wait for new episodes from the ongoing dramas that I watch. :)
Though, I don't mind if someone tells me a good movie. : )
Dufresne wrote: I want just drama because I need to watch one while I wait for new episodes from the ongoing dramas that I watch. :)
Though, I don't mind if someone tells me a good movie. : )

so i'll tell you 2 movies...Hello Ghost and Speedy Scandal...
oh..i remember something...you can watch City Hall:-)
"Unstoppable High Kick" is really funny. Plus it will take you a loooong time to finish it.

I always watch an episode or two between all the serious dramas, because the episodes are short and funny. Well, sometimes I think they are a little TOO funny, but most of the time the humor is nice. :)

-> http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2412/unstoppable-high-kick
Don Quixote is extremely funny! + Shota Matsuda is total man candy (at least in my biased opinion) The Greatest Love is more comedy than anything and hey Yoon Kye Sang! Those are my recs.
The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry - some of the eps had me in stitches especially earlier eps My Girl Lost & Found - K movie
hIsToRy Of sAlArYmAn but idk if some of the male character will make girls blush...ok -1 point for no real cuty boy