need a good funny drama like salaryman,protect the boss and my boss my hero etc etc
Two from your PTW list are funny... with some drama of course! Coffee Prince. ~ I really cannot recommend you watch this more highly and lovingly. this drama is superb! Funny, touching, dramatic and genuinely wonderful. My Girl is funny too. esp. the beginning! here are some more: Flower Boy Ramyun Shop Don Quixote My Name is Kim Sam Soon What's Up Fox
Wow, there is a lot to offer, but I don' know your taste so I'm just guessing what you might like:
Hana Kimi (Hanazakari no kimitachi e -it's Japanese version of course)- It's very famous, it has Oguri Shun, it's funny, might seem quite childish sometimes, but it always makes me smile, even if I'm down.
If you into Taiwanese dramas then Hot Shot or Hi! My Sweetheart or Skip Beat!
Lovely complex - absolutely cute, high school love story
Love shuffle- if you want something more mature, yet original and funny Yay! Panda!
Nodame Cantabile- I love it too much to write about it. I recommend it everywhere. It is absolutely hilarious at times- it is crazy!.
Samurai High School- It had me LOLing all the time.
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan - another high school drama, a very funny one, with Narimiya Hiroki, I really like him as an actor.
Yume wo Kanaeru Zo- it isn't very popular, but I really like it, it's about how to be happy
The Greatest Love hasn't been said yet..and I thought the first 5 or 6 episodes of Call of Country was hysterical :D...mmm..Secret Garden....oh yeah...what was the name of the japanese one....I think it translates to the Perfect Son....I can never remember japanese titles....I'll come back to that...I Need Romance is kinda funny,,well most rom/com's are by definition funny I guess