Hi All,

Basically I'm looking for an Asian drama with the 'Unrequited Love Switcheroo' trope in it, where the female lead has had a crush on the male lead for a long time, but he either ignores her, coldly turns her down, or considers the two of them Just Friends. At some point, she gets the message and moves on with her love life, and starts seeing someone else. Suddenly, the relationship is reversed, with the male lead pining after the female lead, leaving her forced to choose.

Thanks in advance!

Hi 

I could not think of a single drama that fits your description. However there are 2  that nonetheless come to mind.  They are 'I need Romance' and 'Discovery of Romance'. In both they are a couple that split up because the guys are douche bags that only realise what they had lost once it was gone.
hi try  "I need Romance 2" and " Reply 1994"
"I have a lover " is still on air but I think it will be the same idea  
@lunatepe I've seen Discovery of romance and really liked it, thinking of watching I need Romance, thanks for the recommendations =)

@zan I've watched Reply 1994, it was quite good, I enjoyed it, definitely going to put 'I have a lover' & Ineed romance on my ptw list, thanks for the recommendations =)
exactly describes the story of the second male lead in Hana Yori Dango/Boys Over Flowers (Overall I would recommend HYD even though BOF was the first one I watched. I loved them both but the main couple in hyd had incredible chemistry while there wasn't any in bof. But if there is one thing BOF did better than hyd, then I will assure you that it was giving you an extreme second male lead syndrome (they had 100 times more chemistry than the main couple))

Try "rules of love". Not exactly the same though, cause the female lead here is the "ex-girlfriend".