I can't decide on which drama to watch next, I'm really having a hard time deciding. I've narrowed it down to: Personal Taste Queen of Reversals Prosecutor Princess Which one should I start now and why? :(
Queen of Reversals. It's a great love story and has some really fun relationships. There is a great bromance and Park Shi Hoo is just wonderful in this. If you watched The Princess' Man and liked him in that you will like him in this as well. It truly is a very well made, well acted drama.
Jeaniessi wrote: Queen of Reversals. It's a great love story and has some really fun relationships. There is a great bromance and Park Shi Hoo is just wonderful in this.

If you watched The Princess' Man and liked him in that you will like him in this as well. It truly is a very well made, well acted drama.

Yea the only reason I found it was because of Park Shi Hoo, I seriously fell in love with him in Princess Man. Thanks for the feedback ^^
i would say personal taste first then prosecutor princess... haven't seen queen of reversal :)
I would recommand Prosecutor Princess, it's a good drama, it have a great lead female and the awesome Park Shi Hoo (^_^) Personal taste is full of slow moments, if you don't mind that then you would like it but if you don't like Lee Min Ho don't watch it. I haven't seen Queen of Reversals, so i won't judge it .
in my list i don't know who is #1, lee min ho or jang geun suk. but are extremely gorgeous.
Rourou wrote: I would recommand Prosecutor Princess, it's a good drama, it have a great lead female and the awesome Park Shi Hoo (^_^)
Personal taste is full of slow moments, if you don't mind that then you would like it but if you don't like Lee Min Ho don't watch it.
I haven't seen Queen of Reversals, so i won't judge it .

Yea I am not a big fan of slow moments and have the habbit of skipping through them if I can. ~_~ And I do like Lee Min Ho as well! That's the reason that one is on the list. ^^
All three are great :) but if i had to choose it would be between Personal Taste and Prosecutor Princess. Personal taste is funny/sweet and it has Lee Min Ho in it and Prosecutor Princess has romance....so yeah both are good choices.
I actually liked Prosecutor Princess a lot as well. Again..Park Shi Hoo is a wonderful actor. The lead female is also very good. She starts out this pampered spoiled brat and her character really ends up growing up throughout the drama. The love story is unexpectedly sweet and moving as well. In that way it is similar to Queen of Reversals in that you don't know what to expect while you are watching. I liked all three dramas you asked about but Park Shi Hoo elevates any drama he is in.