Im looking for dramas where the main lead male is a nice guy from start to finish and not a misunderstood "bad guy". I hate dramas like boys over flowers, I find it unrealistic that a girl could like someone who bullied her physically and verbally, that is not my cup of tea. 
To explain what I am looking for, you could probably look to the taiwanese dramas Moon River and Bromance. The main male leads are not rude, and from the start, were friends with the main girl lead, and they never tried to hurt her feelings. (Taiwanese drama recommendations would be nice, but honestly any asian drama would do!!).
Hopefully you guys could think of some (I know these dramas are rare) Thank you! ^^
J-drama 'Orange Days' will have what you're looking for. It's rare to see a male lead as kind, caring and supportive as the male lead in Orange Days.
Thai drama ugly duckling perfect match
i Jst finished it n I can't get over it. The guy is bae! He's super nice, friends w the girl, teases her all the time n of course cuteness overload!
Second Orange Days, an the others i could think of for now are: Buzzer Beat and Mars (this one has a darker tone).
Other thank the ones already mentioned, here are some romantic dramas that I've seen with male leads I didn't have many issues with
Zenkai Girl
Dear Sister - more focused on the sisters but very cute
In Time With You
Long Vacation
Pride
Q10
Reply 1997
Rich Man Poor Woman - bad title good drama
Shut Up Flower Boy Band
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
Ryusei no Kizuna - not very romantic drama but I just loved the main girl's love interest
Try to check them out. These are the dramas that i can think of. :)

Dear Sister 
Buzzer Beat
Kimi wa Petto 
Mei-chan no Shitsuji
One Pound Gospel
Zettai Kareshi
Ugly Alert and Smile You have the nicest male leads.

i second Ugly Alert ^_-  
thank you so much for all the recommendations! I started watching "ugly duckling, prefect match" first (it is exactly what i was looking for) and I will definitely be looking into everyone of the others! Also more recommendations are welcome, can never have too many nice leads! :)
angel eyes
birth of a beauty
cinderella's sister
dream high
may queen
the girl who sees scents
high school - love on!
Bubblegum

those are just a few that I really liked where the main male lead wasn't an A-hole and I could see why the main female lead fell in love with them. 
One that I recently saw was "Dear Sister."
Dear Sister is a Japanese drama and the main guy is ADORABLE! He's super adorable and sweet! You'll love him!

Other ones:
Dream High
Sassy Go Go (another recent drama, REALLY GOOD!)
Flower Boy Next Door (absolutely adorable! Enrique is just <3 you'll love him!)
I Hear Your Voice (great plot! one of my favorite dramas! older woman, younger guy... but you'll love Lee Jong Suk!)
Pinocchio (ONE OF MY FAVS! the couple is so adorable! a beautiful drama!)
Kill Me Heal Me (one of the most popular dramas of all time! a MUST WATCH! will make you cry, but it's amazing! the couple have so much chemistry!)

Fool's love!
He's a sweetheart <3
Cheer Up! It's a nice high school drama, where they are actually acting like high schoolers for a change.