Recently, I'm in the mood for movies and looking for recommendations. Preferably, Japanese or Chinese language (Can be Hong Kong, Taiwan, China).

Genres: Romance, Comedy, Horror

Thanks!

*Side note If anyone has any Thai movie recommendations, that would be awesome!
japanese: Love Exposure >>> rom-com-ror
bokami wrote: japanese: Love Exposure >>> rom-com-ror

Thank you! :D
Hong Kong: In the Mood for Love (unless you already saw it given the title of the thread) A Chinese one, it's amazing but not in the genre you want, but I'm still giving it to you: Farewell my concubine Japanese: A Cheerful Gang Turns the Earth
Thanks! I added Farewell My concubine and the Japanese one. ;)
watched alot of chinese movies but dont remember their name ;x only one i remember is You Are the Apple of My Eye. you can try that :D
Oooh That one's on my list, is it good?
i like it but there are alot of wtf moments ._.
nekoblah wrote: i like it but there are alot of wtf moments ._.

lol! Sounds intriguing. I find that I like some movies just because they make me confused by their wtf moments. :)
you got me looking thru the movie list lol now i'm updating my list of everything i watched
Sleepninja wrote: lol! Sounds intriguing. I find that I like some movies just because they make me confused by their wtf moments. :)

WT* moments isnt confusing...its just suprise you off guard
try to watch Strange Circus (horror) thats what i call that has many WT# moments lol
wtf moments to me are scenes that you just cant believe its been shown lol have u tried Infernal Affairs? Theres a americen copy cat version of this as well ;P
nekoblah wrote: wtf moments to me are scenes that you just cant believe its been shown lol

have u tried Infernal Affairs? Theres a americen copy cat version of this as well ;P

I 100% agree with Infernal Affairs, it's awesome!!! :D
this one should definitely be on your PTW list
IA series = most complex police film