So, I was wondering if there were any Korean drama's with themes similar to that of Nobunaga Concerto or Nobunaga No Chef, where a main male is sent, somehow, back in time, and must then figure out how to proceed.   While I would prefer it be a male MC, not really necessary, some romance would be nice, but it doesn't have to be a major focus/plot point, don't particularly care if the MC finds a way back or not, either is completely acceptable.

Note:  I am not looking for forward-travel, IE:  I don't want someone from the past coming to present day, or someone from present day going into the future.

Thanks for any time spent reading this, and thanks for any help in this topic.

So the only ones I know of and have completed have the female MC going back in time:

1. Splash Splash LOVE - this is actually a 2 episode special, but it's SO good and wonderfully crafted. It's all about the female character navigating her way through this new time period. Plus there's romance. :)

2. Faith - I actually really didn't like this drama, but I'm in the minority....most do (so you might). It's about this female doctor that is kidnapped to the past in order to save someone's life. She's heralded in the past as the 'Great Doctor' because of her skills and ability to perform surgeries and save people. There's romance in it too. 

I actually haven't watched this one yet, but it has super good reviews (I've been meaning to get around to it), and it has the main guy travel back in time....so, it might completely fit your bill: Nine: Nine Times Time Travel.

Also, it's not necessarily time-travel per-se. More like communications with the past and trying to change the past and all the implications/consequences that arise. It's also the highest rated drama here on MDL (and personally my favorite drama of all-time): Signal .....I highly, highly recommend it. 
Totally agree w/ above poster that Splash Splash LOVE was amazing and that I have also heard good things about Nine Times Time Travel...

The only thing i could think of was God's Gift:14 days. it has time travel.. 2 people get sent back in time (a man and a woman) but its not far into the past, like its not a historical drama or anything. 

- Dr. Jin

and 

I dont know if I should include Signal, bc this drama is about a man in present (who is a Detective), can communicate with another man in the past, through walkie-talkie
Thanks for the recs all, I will get to work