Hello can you reccomend me some good drama with lot of action and two or more male leads, i am big fan of action,fighting dramas, but i can say i saw almost all of that genre, so if you recc me something similar like detective partners, just friends who are strong fighters or something like that, i am not really into historical drama so please dont recc something in that period :D, I am big fan of Korean and Japanese drama but i am good with anything :), Thanks to anyone who help! :D

Not sure of too many drama's that match your criteria but you may like the movie Hwayi: A Monster Boy

Descendants of the Sun might also be of interest to you. You can skip the romance parts if you're not into that :-)

Signal is pretty good too. Not really action, but definitely detective partners
Time Between Dog and Wolf is an action/crime drama that might fit what you're looking for.
You watched most of the ones i wanted to recommend ;) I second Time Between Dog and Wolf and would also add Black & White and maybe Tawan Thud Burapah.

Also I would like to recommend a movie Crows Zero and Crows Zero 2, it's all about fighting and almost nothing else.
Not action but Shoot My Heart has 2 male characters that are great.
Twenty is a movie about 3 male friends, not action either though.
Moon Child would however classify as action & has 2 male leads.

(all movies though - not dramas)
All In

I just started it so can't vouch for the entirety, but the start is promising and the music good.
Moorim School is one but I've noticed with the plot it's one of those "you either love it or hate it" dramas
Thank you everyone for recc's i already watched time betwen dog and wolf, moorim school and black & white but forgot to update heheh :D, i will try Tawan Thud Burapah & Shoot my heart probably :), thank you everyone for help! 
The two that jumped immediately to my mind were Bitter Blood and Tokyo DOGS, but I see you've already seen those. Maybe try these:

BORDER (the closest to what you're asking for)
MOZU (one main male lead, another male and a female supporting characters, intense action)
Rinsho Hanzai Gakusha Himura Hideo no Suiri (not really action, but detectives and two male leads-- kind of like Sherlock Holmes)
Sennyu Tantei Tokage (also only one main male lead, but still great)
+1 to everyone elses recs

ROOKIES
Dream (http://mydramalist.com/1121-dream-2009)
KO One (its a comedy and old-school, but group of dudes who can fight)
Sweet, Savage Family
Three Days
Secretly, Greatly
Iris
Athena: Goddess of War
Poseidon
Bar Legend
Box!
Fugitive: Plan B
Eye in the Sky
Missing Noir M
Swallow the Sun