Thought the title'd be catchy ^^
Anyways:
Lately , I've been listening/watching a lot (I mean it, a LOT) of KPOP , and after watching an Idol drama, I felt like wanting to watch so many more Idol dramas.
Doesn't matter if it's korean/japanese/taiwanese. Idols is enough ^^

Problem?? I've already seen most of them and know most of them.
So I really need help, and if you guys know any, plz rec. me some ^^

Some of the Ones I know

* Anego
* Atashinchi No Danshi
* Attack on the Pin-Up boys
* Baby & Me
* Big
* Boys Over Flowers
* Buzzer Beat
* Dream high
* Dream High 2
* Glowing She
* God Of Study
* Gokusen
* Heartstrings
* Hidarime Tantei Eye
* I love Lee Tae Ri
* Muscle Girl
* My GF's a Gumiho
* Oh! My Lady
* Proposal Daisakusen
* Risou No Musuko
* Rooftop Prince
* Saba Doru (sort of)
* Secret Garden
* Skip Beat
* The Woman who still wants to marry
* You're beautiful
* Love Buffet
* Romantic Princess
* KO One
* Pi Li Mit
* Cinderella's Sister
* What's up Fox?
* Playful Kiss

[these are the ones (I think) idol dramas from my completed list and the last ones I know already]
Saba Doru sort of an idol drama? That's an AKB48 drama...it's an idol drama and here are some more. Majisuka Gakuen 1 (Guys will probably like these more than girls, but fans will love them...) Majisuka Gakuen 2 Majisuka Gakuen 3 Megutan tte Mahou Tsukaeru no? (very heavy in the fan service, probably won't like unless you are a guy or Kojiharu fan) Mendol (crossing dressing, but again probably won't like too much unless you are a fan or guy) Moshidora (movie, but this one is easily loved by all) Mousou Deka! (SKE48 drama, ONLY a fan could love this...) Suugaku Joshi Gakuen (Hello Project drama, again heavily geared towards guys and fans) Q10 (anyone can love this) Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou (Johnny's and AKB....in the same drama...)
Momo Love (1 member of F4 and 2 members from Fahrenheit both in the drama)
Sunshine Angel (Rainie Yang and Fahrenheit)

Pikanchi Life is hard dakedo happy
Pikanchi Life is hard dakara happy (Arashi, 2 movies hillarious comedy)
ToGetHer (Jiro Wang Fahrenheit)
My boss, my hero - Nagase Tomoya from TOKIO plays the main character, Tegoshi Yuya is there too, and even Tanaka Koki. In Maou Ohno Satoshi is one of the main chars, but I wouldn't call it an idol drama, I guess. Though Ikuta technically is a Johnny Junior, so perhaps?
All My Love (Doo Joon from B2ST, Jo Kwon from 2AM, and Ga In from Browan Eyed Girls are part of the main cast. It also has cameos from various idols.) Brown Sugar Macchiato (Members from Lollipop and Hey Girl) Gloomy Salad Days (Stars Aaron Yan of Fahrenheit)
Here is a bunch of Japanese Idol drama's... there are probably more from my completed list, but eh... Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Sapuri One Pound Gospel Konkatsu Kami no Shizuku Ikeman Desu Ne Hanayome to Papa Hana Kimi Ghost Friends Dragon Zakura Bambino Yukan Club Ryusei no Kizuna
Love In Disguise....but it's not a drama it's a movie :P
Jang Geun Suk has some nice songs and he is a very popular actor. You would probably like 'Mary stayed out all night', where he portrait a guitarist of an indie band, or the movie 'Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do'.
No Min Woo is more devoted to dramas than music, but he plays the role of a k-pop idol in the recent drama 'Full House Take 2'.
Kim Jae Joong (Hero) has also interpreted many dramas. Check out 'Vacation', 'Dangerous love' and 'Unforgettable Love' where he interpreter himself along with other members of his band TVXQ. From dramas with other roles not related to his musician career, I recommend the korean drama 'Protect the Boss' and the Japanese one 'Sunao ni Narenakute'.

i saw ur list and i didn't see haeudndae lovers OMG if u didn't watch it u should u will not be regret ,i can watch it more than once ,laughing romance emothions everything more than that the leader he is sooo sooo and Crazy for u this show makes me feel different it's different of the another drama i like it and recommend everyone to watch it