Yeah I know what you mean. Especially with The King 2 Hearts, City Hunter, and Faith. City Hunter had the most gore out of all of them, but Faith had some pretty nasty surgery scenes. I just skipped those over. City Hunter gets really bloody at the end. I don't reccomend that one if you can't handle blood. Faith too. King 2 Hearts, ehh. Just a couple scenes from what I remember.
The queen's classroom Nobuta wo produce CJ7------------> A chinese movie thats really beautifull The japanese movie Yuuki maybe
Ma Boy My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Ouran High School Host Club
sunny_chim wrote: Yeah I know what you mean. Especially with The King 2 Hearts, City Hunter, and Faith. City Hunter had the most gore out of all of them, but Faith had some pretty nasty surgery scenes. I just skipped those over. City Hunter gets really bloody at the end. I don't reccomend that one if you can't handle blood. Faith too. King 2 Hearts, ehh. Just a couple scenes from what I remember.

Yeah some of those and others I see mentioned are surprisingly dark suggestions for a 13 yr old kid. But I guess society's standards have changed. I know my mom wouldn't let me see Die hard til I was in high school. XD
Something like Hana Kimi, HYD, You're Beautiful, Ouran High School Host Club and some animes with drama adoptation suits a 13 year old.