Hey guys so I just recently got into kdramas. But honestly I'm having a hard time finding dramas with likable male leads. I like dramas from male point of views. But so many of them have male leads that are pretty much arrogant jerks that treat everybody like crap and care only about themselves. My favorite kdramas so far have been Ugly alert, Always (movie), Innocent man, That Winter, the wind blows, Yong pal, and That Fool. Every one of these dramas had a likable main lead. And they also all made me tear up multiple times, especially Ugly alert and Innocent man.
So in summary, I want a drama that was recently made 2009-present, with a likable main male lead, and a touching/emotional storyline.

Thanks!
Try "Another Miss Oh" ?The male lead is very likable. As a matter of fact all the secondary leads are Super also. Give it a try and let me know.
Good Doctor
Kill Me, Heal Me
Can You Hear My Heart
I'll Give You The Stars and The Moon
Someone Like You
Healer
I Hear Your Voice (not my favorite, but a lot of people love it)
Pained (its a movie)

Heart to Heart (ok, so the male lead is not exactly likable, but starts to claw into your heart as you learn more about him - it's my #1 favorite romance)
Thank You.
Can You Hear My Heart
I Need Romance 3
I second Another Miss Oh. This drama really got under my skin... too many feels for me
and I hear your voice is a classic. He's such a sweetheart..
Another Miss Oh + touching element
Lucky Romance
Beautiful Mind
Beautiful Gong Shim
Kill Me, Heal Me  + touching element
It's Okay, That's Love (same lead actor in That Winter, The Wind Blows) + touching element
The Princess' Man
The Greatest Love
I Hear Your Voice
Marriage Contract + touching element
Scent of a Woman + touching element
Healer
The Reply series (1997, 1994, 1988)
Oh My Ghost
Queen In Hyun's Man
Pinocchio
Witch's Romance
Marriage, Not Dating

All have a likable male lead. :)
49 Days- very emotional storyline and the guy wasn't bad from what I remember
The Princess' Man- I still have some eps left but the male lead is likable (and this character's development is amazing)
The Reply series
Fated To Love You - yeah it's cheesy but the male lead is fantastic.
Cdrama: Love Me If You Dare. 
Oh yes I feel you, I really find a lot of kdrama's male leads super annoying. 

-Reply 1988 (all the male leads are lovable. There is also a good comparison between the 'jerk' male lead and the really likable, kind and soft-spoken male lead (both are male leads...no second). I highly recommend Reply 1988, especially if you dislike annoying arrogant male leads...you'll see the start contrast and it'd be really satisfying. I mean, there cannot be a more crazily likable male lead in the history of k-dramas. I think this drama would be perfect!

-Kill Me Heal Me (funny how this one has more than one male leads too...of the same person. One of them is the type you'd hate/love because of his arrogance and all that, but the other ones are really, really likable!)

-I Love Lee Tae Ri (the male lead is a 14-year-old boy who turned into a 20-something man overnight. So naturally he is really sweet and adorable, and not the arrogant, annoying, and horrible male leads I know you are talking about.)

Since I probably hate unlikable male leads more than you do, trust me on the other dramas where I find the male leads likable: 

I Remember You, Ugly Alert. 

(^that's pretty much it, lol. Sometimes the leads are OK but not particularly likable in all aspects, so.)

damena watashi ni koi oshite kudasai

Screenshot%2B2016-02-18%2Bat%2B12.09.31%
J- Drama : Kimi ni Todoke

Doctor Stranger? I didn't really like the actor before but this drama might have changed something haha
Beautiful Mind :D