Hi everyone!

I'm new here so, I hope I'm not making a topic that already exists. 

I loved cheese in the trap, but I ended up with a huge second male lead syndrome, so I'm looking for a drama that would have a lead character with a similar personality to Baek in Ho. I really loved Baek In Ho: a little rough on the edges, but really nice person and endearing and that has great chemistry with the female lead (Hong Seol is super comfortable around In Ho and that's what I loved the most, they had the cutest moments together and he loved teasing her). 

If you have any recommendations, I will gladly take them :)

Thank you! 

I think you might like Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Heart to Heart
One More Happy Ending
High School King of Savvy
Triangle (but more melodrama and little less romance than Cheese ITT - http://mydramalist.com/9176-triangle-2014)
Can You Hear My Heart (a bit more restrained, non-obnoxious male lead than Cheese)
Pin to Kona (has the closest character development to Baek In Ho I can think of)
A Girl & Three Sweethearts (the 2 are really comfortable around eachother. The guy is sweet, but is a lot more cold and silent compared to In Ho)
mary stayed out all night (again, more ''cold'' and distant. Though I think it develops well eventually and they seem comfortable with each other)
Thanks a lot for your recommendations! I will check those out! 

Bia - Already seeing weightlifting fairy and I'm loving it!