Got any dramas with female lead whose lover/bf/husband/fiance died, but died in a normal, ordinary way, like from a disease or maybe in a car accident. i dont want a drama where he was murdered because of some big scheme going on or some other kdrama ridiculousness, i think you know what i mean, a death to which normal person could relate to. 
So, in a setting like that i would like the female lead to meet a new guy who would try to win her heart while she's still in love with her dead bf (the standard procedure)

'Family's Honor' is a peerfect example of what kind of drama im talking about.

'The Full Sun', 'Falling for innocence'  etc are  perfect examples of what i wouldnt want right now.

Be Strong Geum Soon

Pure 19

I haven't actually watched these yet, but from what I've read it's an accident in both.
the only ones I can think of are two specials & they both loosely fit the lovers requirement: old goodbye (divorced couple) & trains don't stop at noryangjin station (potential lovers). old goodbye was a punch to my heart while I didn't feel very affected by noryangjin, tho. sorry that I can't recommend an actual drama. >:
Second to Last Love
Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim
Marriage Contract
I think you can watch The legendary witch...The husband does die in an accident but there is some drama and a twist involved in there, which all takes place only in the end...