Debkdrama:

He just kind of exudes possessiveness... I don’t know how else to explain it. But he is crazy controlling with her and over the top protective of her also... in many scenes. 

Oh okok. Thanks ^_^ 

If you like Rain. You should Full house. It's his famous drama.

Lol... I’m watching that one right now. I’m enjoying him in this one also.... he’s more of a cute jealous type in this one but still has some crazy possessive looks in this one also. I’m really excited though to watch his newest one “Welcome2life” next.  If he was that good of an actor when he was so young I bet he is just unbelievably good now. 

Sorry this is adding nothing to the topic itself, but I just love how this and another very similar thread are the oldest still very much used threads on the recommendation forum. Yet I am sad to see that the thing we are looking for is slowly disappearing from the drama world, especially the kdramas :-(

Sorry to ask but what is the other thread? Can you share the link please? 

Ruth :

Sorry to ask but what is the other thread? Can you share the link please? 

I meant this one: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/recommendation-forum/30926-super-obsessive-and-manupulative-male-lead

To be honest if you scroll through the forum you will find a few similar ones, but those two seem to be the most 'alive ones'

Ah okay. Thanks anyway 

Any good chinese drama with a jealous hero who starts showing possessiveness very early on? 

Well intended love

My Fated Boy

The ML has been in love with the FL for years but she had a boyfriend then so there was nothing he could do.  But he calls her his “wifey” and the moment he returned from out of the country, he started clinging and chasing her.  The first 10 minutes of the first episode established his determined resolve not to let someone else have her.

This dialogue sums up his feelings of possessiveness towards the FL: 

Driver: “Once you meet someone you like, you have to make a move, otherwise someone else will take her.”

ML: “Hence, sir, could I ask you to speed up? If we keep going slow, my wife will actually belong to someone else!”

Ohhhhhh!!! Thank you MKB☺️🤗 … I haven’t heard of or seen that one but it looks really good. Definitely watching that one next!!!! 

The ML in "She Is the One" is hardcore cutesy possessive and jealous after meeting the FL for the first time. 

https://mydramalist.com/52343-only-you

Debkdrama:

Ohhhhhh!!! Thank you MKB☺️? … I haven’t heard of or seen that one but it looks really good. Definitely watching that one next!!!! 

You’re welcome! It’s good, it’s definitely on my rewatch list.

Jwells:

The ML in "She Is the One" is hardcore cutesy possessive and jealous after meeting the FL for the first time. 

https://mydramalist.com/52343-only-you

I’ve seen this one already and I liked this drama, too. 

Thanks all of you for replying. I am really excited they all look super good. ^_^

What about an Asian tv show that is more hard-core possessive or extreme? Please share :) I forgot to mention that Thai dramas are usually very stupid and can't take them seriously, so sth hardcore but well written