Hi guys, 
I need some recommendation on any dramas/movies (Korean or Japanese or Chinese or Thailand etc) which the second lead (male is better) is a friend (best friend) to the lead which DOES NOT have any love line with each other. I really weak at explaining but I'll try.

For example, 
A- Male lead
B- second male lead
C- female lead

A & B are friends. B knows that A likes C. So B tried to tease A by pretending that B likes C. C can be or not liking B back. 

Is there any drama as described? As right now I currently watch "Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me" Season 1 episode 6. I can see that in this few episodes, Han Yu (QiLu's best friend) kind of know Qi Lu likes Chu Xia. It seems to me that he is teasing Qi Lu in someway that he's getting close with ChuXia. (I don't know yet if actually Han Yu would like ChuXia or not but yeah Don't spoil... hehe)

PS:
Sorry for the bad explanation. and I am a drama fanatic since long ago so I might already watched  some of the recommendation but just keep on replying so I can take note of the drama too~

edited:
Drama that I've watched (from given recommended)
- Hana Yori Dango
- Can You hear My Heart
- Boss and Me
- Sassy Go Go
- Sungkyunghwan Scandal
I guess no one understand my explanation... huhu

I can think only one drama so far,

http://mydramalist.com/3847-tiamo-chocolate

I want a similar character as Fang Jia Rui (Chocolate's brother) where he know his brother likes Xi En, so he tease him in such a way he pretend to like her.

Any drama which has similar character?
I can only think of these ones, that kind of fulfill your request:

Hana yori dango
Can you hear my heart
Not quite friendly teasing.
Sassy Go Go, Male lead starts to like female lead first, while 2nd male lead doesn't think much of her but after he gets to know her..he does start to get feelings for her. They still remain friends, but there is a little love interest confusion with 2nd male lead's feelings. This drama is school setting it is also nice and short (12 episodes).
Chicago Typewritter is sorta this way, but not exactly. 2nd lead doesn't pretend (I think), but he's so obviously doomed from the start, that he acts more like a wingman than a standalone player. It's still airing, so who knows how it turns.
And maybe Song Joong Ki's character in Sungkyunkwan Scandal? It's a RH. He likes the girl too, but it's not super serious, he acts more than he feels to tease the lead (and the girl, he teases everyone).
Thank You for the recommendation but I've watched all except chicago typewriter. I'm not fan of Yoo Ah In thats why its a bit hard to watch 5hat drama but I'll put in on my list. 

The other dramas' characters still not strong enough for what I've been searching for tho but yeah Thank you!