what's the best drama remake for you guys? or if not, do you still prefer the original ones?

the best drama remake for me is full house thai version . mark and aom look really good together . hope they can get closer to each other though mike has a baby now 
It Started With a Kiss is technically a remake of the Itazura Na Kiss (1996), and it's one of my favorite dramas ever. 

Leh Ratree is also good. I think the original contained a rape scene, which I couldn't watch, so I like that they remade it and took those parts out.

Hana Kimi (Taiwanese version) is my favorite version of that story, I don't think I even watched the japanese version all the way through, and I did drop the Korean version. There is something about the comedy in the Taiwanese version that I personally prefer, plus the girl actually could pass as a boy. Ella Chen's acting does take some getting used to though.

Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003- I prefer the remake because even though the lead does some not good things (to put it lightly), you can understand his motivation. In the original I just couldn't even like the guy at all, he just seemed like a bad person throughout.

Fated to Love You- I haven't even tried to watch the remakes, I just like original Taiwanese version.

I like remakes as long as they add something new to the story. I hate it when they remake something just because they have a bigger budget or better cameras and they do nothing to change the story. I don't mind a drama that looks "old" as long as the story and the acting are good.

The Thai Leh Ratree
Definetly Scarlet Heart Ryeo....I tried watching the Chinese version soooo many times,but failed miserably xD