Basically cool main character, no pure romance pls. powers,skills,talents,smart whatever makes them interesting. Not like My love from the star, yeah his got powers (alien)  but the entire story is purely for romance. I need something without love as a plot. Recommend me good ones of course, if the comments and reviews are negative, don't recommend it to me. Thanks, no hate for the romance lovers, just not my type.
i would recommend 
healer and k2 
(both are cool action packed series but healer has more romance element than k2...which also has a bit of it)
but since u want no romance better would be k2
Heartless(/cruel) city - kind of gritty drama with a powerful lead (all the cast is powerful) very little romance but it's quite mature. 
+1 Siren- there is love but not stupid love. Lots of actions/detective
+ 1 Ryusei no kizuna. Great acting + story  
- Signal - don't remember it quite well but I don't think romance was the most important point either. (EDIT: I just saw from your list that you've already seen it )
- Kaitou  Tantei Yamaneko - funny, actions, emotions, love but not exactly romance.  
- Kurosagi 

-the Man from Nowhere -> movie but you should check it too! 
You should check BORDER and the Brain Man too!
Golden Empire 
Hanzawa Naoki

Don't pay attention to the reviews. Both these shows, and esp Golden Empire, require a certain level of maturity to appreciate their brilliance. This is often lacking among the core audience of MDL so people will rate shows like these down unfairly. Give them a chance and judge for yourself.
38 Task Force has a great set of interesting characters (not just the main one) and little to no romance.