winnie19 wrote: Yep I plan to start watching Queen Inhyun's Man today :) Can't wait. I'm really looking forward to watching this series...yay no love triangles for once!!! I'm assuming it has a happy ending! Thanks so much for all the recs....

Trust me...You Will Not Regret It. Queen In Hyun's Man has to be one of the best dramas I have ever seen. Love it to pieces. Then, watch Secret Garden...again, one of my favs...won't regret that one either. Plus, that one has Hyun Bin :)
maybe you should watch secret garden. love triangles isn't the main topic in this drama. this drama is about the lead actors/actress trying to understand each other. and the ending is happy ending :)
I can offer a few love triangles with no betrayal and no massive melodrama. But there are way different kinds of romances...comedy, dark comedy, historical, fantasy, action, scifi but maybe read the synopsis and decide if it's your type. I don't mind the triangles as long as there is no betrayal. I'm also a totally happy ending girl as well and hate anything to do the cheating and wishy washy back and forthers that don't know who they like. Loyalty is a must. If you liked Your Beautiful (I own it)you might like: Ikeman Desu ne - the same as YB but not the same. Some is better some is not but better ending. Sungkyunkwan Scandal- (I own it) first episode not very entertaining but so funny and cute afterwards. There is one other girl but not bad and no interest, happy ending I would say Coffee Prince but you dropped that one yamato nadeshiko shichi henge - I bit silly and youthful but cute and funny...there are no triangles but the romance is a lot more subtle To the Beautiful you - youthful but very cute and sweet moments...Oh but there is a girl that causes trouble like in YB but the guy so doesn't dig her so it was ok by me. I personally liked it better than the other versions but that was just me. Happy ending but could have been better. Chilling Romance - movie, a mix of comedy, horror and romance. The ghost freaked me out a little but the romance between the leads was cute and sweet and the end was happy Greatest Love- I don't remember a triangle and the ending was happy ending girl ending
I added To the beautiful you....I don't mind weak love triangles and ones that have no impact. Can't expect non-existent love triangles as they are the norm in romance shows :) Thanks for the recs.....
If you don't mind watching a drama that's kind of old.....like it came out in 1997 haha, Star in My Heart has no love triangle like at all. It's literally like not even there haha. You think at first there will be one, but it doesn't happen that way at all. But since it's old (I watched it on Crunchyroll first and then downloaded it to finish [all the episodes are on Crunchyroll I just prefer downloading]) I dunno if it's a good recommendation haha. But it fits your criteria (:
Thanks to all those who recommended me Queen In Hyun's Man. It exists!!! A romance drama that has no love triangles, no interfering parents, no major jealous rivals....that's what makes this show so refreshing to watch. The romance was just focused on the couple (with lots and lots of kisses) just how I like it. I hope more shows like this are made :)
Otomen: http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/120/otomen
This one is a very sweet and innocent romance. No love triangles that I remember, but the romance isn't too intense. Happy ending.

Sapuri: http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/173/sapuri
I can't remember a love triangle in this one either...the main romantic conflict is dealing with age difference. Happy ending.

And as everyone else mentioned, Tatta Hitotsu no Koi is absolutely amazing! And the focus is definitely on the main couple's romance. I wouldn't say the mood of it is happy, it's definitely bittersweet, but I think you'll be satisfied with the ending.

Good luck!
waterbird12 wrote: Otomen: http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/120/otomen
This one is a very sweet and innocent romance. No love triangles that I remember, but the romance isn't too intense. Happy ending.

Sapuri: http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/173/sapuri
I can't remember a love triangle in this one either...the main romantic conflict is dealing with age difference. Happy ending.

And as everyone else mentioned, Tatta Hitotsu no Koi is absolutely amazing! And the focus is definitely on the main couple's romance. I wouldn't say the mood of it is happy, it's definitely bittersweet, but I think you'll be satisfied with the ending.

Good luck!

Hey thanks....I will put on those on my PTW. Can't wait to watch more shows with romance just focused on the couple. So much to watch!!
there is a love triangle in Sapuri no actually it's a love pentagon xDD but like waterbird said, it revolves more on the age gap