Any shows/movies where the male and female leads are childhood friends? The male lead has an unrequited love for her as she loves/dates another. Eventually she realizes her love for the main guy and they get together.

In time with you - this is the perfect drama to watxh. Bolen chen totally stole my heart all over again in this drama

Reply 1997 - the girl did not officiall date anyone but she has a huge obsession with someone else and his older brother started courting her.

Reply 1988 - she was 'in love with being in love'

Proposal Daisakusen - has a bug fantasy element

My love eundong - she is married with someone else

Seventeen (webdrama) - there are 2 stories here, the main couple sadly did not end up together, the secondary couple had your plot

2 outs in the 9th inning

Because it is the first time - sadly this not end up with the guy getting the girl, but somehow the ending was painfully beautiful

Others: The time they were not in love (the messy korean version of in time with you) and One more happy ending

Fight for my way

One more happy ending

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

I Hear Your Voice

Can You Hear My Heart?

Come! Jang Bo-Ri

The best two for this trope (my absolute favourite) are, as Czakhareina listed, In Time With You & Reply 1997. If you prefer more mature characters living out completely realistic experiences with no sugar coating & lovable but sometimes messy leads, the former, with Ariel Lin & Chen Bolin should be your first watch. If you want a genuine coming of age story that is wisdom and truth mixed in with a beautifully bittersweet fairytale quality, the latter, R97, is a must.