I'd like a drama or film with a psycho (not abusive!) male lead such as the ones from Cheese in the Trap and Attention, Love!

That means that he should be interested in the female lead but because of his messed up personality he doesn't go for it (at the beginning) :D Other traits are: manipulative, cold or socially awkward but intelligent and good-looking. 

Any ideas?

fanitha:

Summer's Desire

Thanks but I can't stand Peter Ho and I think she ends up with him -.-

One Million Stars Falling from the Sky

First one that came to my mind is Behind your smile, I think it's like what you want.

Blade man (didn't like it, but similar to your description)

Love never forgetting (The guy is cold with messed up life and personality, hate the female at beginning, then fall for her and after that he was confused for a while , then he starts pursuing the girl)

Ceki:

Thanks but I can't stand Peter Ho and I think she ends up with him -.-

That's right

There's also:

Secret Garden

High-end Crush

Orlando:

One Million Stars Falling from the Sky

Thanks! I heard good things about it but I also know it is very dark so I'm postponing it :)

jinnborn:

First one that came to my mind is Behind your smile, I think it's like what you want.

Blade man (didn't like it, but similar to your description)

Love never forgetting (The guy is cold with messed up life and personality, hate the female at beginning, then fall for her and after that he was confused for a while , then he starts pursuing the girl)

I know that I started Behind Your Smile, then dropped it, then put it on hold and now I don't even remember the last ep I watched XD Might give it another go, we'll see.

Blade Man doesn't sound like sth I'd like.

Love Never Forgetting - I dislike the main actor, we'll see about it.

Thanks! :)

fanitha:

There's also:

Secret Garden

High-end Crush

I dislike Secret Garden but haven't watched High-end Crush, will check it out, thanks! :)

Ceki:

ok your avatar just scared the shit out of me lmao

Lol sorry xD  I've gotten a weird liking for Pennywise after watching IT a few days ago lol

Roy Leh Sanae Rai- the ML is a anti hero and obsessed with the FL

Not sure if this will fit, but check out Madame Antoine - though I wouldn't say the tone is similar to CITT.

Moon Lovers (one of the few dramas like CITT where the ML is a messed up, not actually a jerk)

The Innocent Man (kinda...)