I'm looking for a very good romance drama where the couple meet in high school, fall in love, eventually get married and have a child so we get to see their whole journey.....is there a drama like this? or am I asking for something that doesn't exist?
It Started with a Kiss and it's sequel best represent this I think. It's the Chinese...Taiwanese version of Perfect Kiss. ^^ It's long but I think it works for what you want. They start in high school, eventually get married and I think as it's been awhile they have a kid, but I don't think they show that yet...or they do...argh so long ago. I think they do.

http://mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/58/it-started-with-a-kiss
It Started With a Kiss shows them through high school and college and ends with them married. The sequel is They Kiss Again, and it's about their married life. They never have kids in the show though at the end it seems that she is pregnant.
OK thanks..... I've seen the anime Itazura Na Kiss and I loved it so the story will be the same as this live drama. In the anime version Kotoko had her child so the ending was adorable. It was great to see their whole journey.
I saw Itazura na Kiss the anime too, and when I found out it had live action adaptations, that's what got me into watching dramas. C: Can't really think of anymore similar to what you are asking for.
Jupiter wrote: I saw Itazura na Kiss the anime too, and when I found out it had live action adaptations, that's what got me into watching dramas. C:

Can't really think of anymore similar to what you are asking for.

Yeah I thought as much...thanks anyway :)
I actually disliked the Japanese version of Itazura no Kiss, Korean one was okay i guess but the Chinese one is the best one to me. ^^
I did hope for a melodrama that had a couple go through the whole journey....something amazing and epic!!! If there isn't one then they should produce one!!!
the only one I can think of is.. Clannad. lol it's really similar to what you say xD lol
winnie19 wrote: I'm looking for a very good romance drama where the couple meet in high school, fall in love, eventually get married and have a child so we get to see their whole journey.....is there a drama like this? or am I asking for something that doesn't exist?

Watch Koizora it fits for your expectation. XD ok don't watch i'm just kidding...
Autumn's Concerto fits the discription somehow. :)
devitto wrote: Autumn's Concerto fits the discription somehow. :)

i agee, only diference is that it doesnt start from highschool but from university and only one of them learns there. But their journey and love is epic.
How about SASSY GIRL, CHUN-HYANG
Reply 1997 is what I can think. Also Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang
blueoaichan wrote: the only one I can think of is.. Clannad. lol it's really similar to what you say xD lol

Yeah...Clannad/ After Story has the whole journey. Looking for a live action version :)

Thanks for the recs.....watching Reply 1997 next and Autumn Concerto is on my plan to watch....