Hiii everyone.. Im looking for a drama  where the girl is kind and affectionate towards people which makes the viewers wanna hug her.. That makes the female character more relatable and it makes the character look humane..Hence  I wud prefer if she is understanding and affectionate esp towards the main guy..So i dont want rude female characters as in dream high,cunning single lady etc who are rude,loud and noisy.. (Sry to those who love them but i cudnt help but think soo.. ) I watch any country movies & dramas... Kindly suggest me a good drama of the above mentioned type... 

Shopping King Louis

Kahogo no Kahoko

Can you hear my heart

Easy Fortune Happy Life

Fated to love you

Hi! School - Love On

@Fanitha tq so much.. I already watched kahogo and loved it very much.. I watched high school love on too. I'll try ur other suggestions..Tq.. Any more dramas like that?

Princess man

Smile you

the main girl gets a lot of character development she's a bit argonant ( but in a funny way tbh) at first but becomes such a sweetheart especially towards the main guy

Full house Thai ver

Queen in hyuns man

Queen for seven days

If you end up liking Shopping King Louie try also Suspicious Partner - same actress (Nam Ji Hyun) plays the main characters. I feel like she is very good at portraying nice cute and likeable girls but some people find her acting irritating so maybe she will not be your cup of tea.  

Sandysan:

@Fanitha tq so much.. I already watched kahogo and loved it very much.. I watched high school love on too. I'll try ur other suggestions..Tq.. Any more dramas like that?

I also loved Kahogo no Kahoko it was a very cute drama, I wish there were modre jdramas similar to that >< 

Just You - TW drama; I don't really thing you could call it realistic though.

Behind Your Smile- TW drama

Full House- Thai version

Additional suggestions:

Glorious days

lovers in Prague

golden rainbow

Bride of the century

falling for innocence

love o2o

Rush to the end of summer

save the last dance for 

Autmn in my heart

Lee shoon shin is the best

shining  inheritance

Golden pouch

In a good way -Twdrama

Autumn's concerto -Twdrama

Secret  -Kdrama

Dong yi -Kdrama

fanitha:

I also loved Kahogo no Kahoko it was a very cute drama, I wish there were modre jdramas similar to that >< 

Ikr kahogo was the cutest.. Even i want jdramas similar to that too:) i have watched minami kun jdrama and that was awesome like kahogo.. :)

SarahEm:

Just You - TW drama; I don't really thing you could call it realistic though.

Behind Your Smile- TW drama

Full House- Thai version

Yep i watched just you and behind your smile and loved them.. And i loved just you more- actually puff in just you exactly fits what type of female lead im looking for- though she was a little loud at 1st she became a character who is very affectionate towards the male lead.. She was just cute.. 

Ebby:

Princess man

Smile you

the main girl gets a lot of character development she's a bit argonant ( but in a funny way tbh) at first but becomes such a sweetheart especially towards the main guy

Full house Thai ver

Queen in hyuns man

Queen for seven days

Tq.. Will check them out..:)

egg-mont:

If you end up liking Shopping King Louie try also Suspicious Partner - same actress (Nam Ji Hyun) plays the main characters. I feel like she is very good at portraying nice cute and likeable girls but some people find her acting irritating so maybe she will not be your cup of tea.  

Ohhh i havent watched any of her dramas.. Ill have a look at them.. Tq

Czakhareina:

Additional suggestions:

Glorious days

lovers in Prague

golden rainbow

Bride of the century

falling for innocence

love o2o

Rush to the end of summer

save the last dance for 

Autmn in my heart