1) Iss Pyar ko kya nam doo ? ( know as IPKKND . Country : india ) :  "Such is the inconsistency of real love, that it is always awake to suspicion, however unreasonable; always requiring new assurances from the object of its interest." The above lines might summarize the bottom line of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND) however words might fall short to describe the beauty and depth of the love story of Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta.
IPKKND is the journey of discovery and unveiling's. It is Arnav and Khushi's journey to discovering true love. It is the unveiling of the ugly face of the world to Khushi and also the unveiling of a pure soul like Khushi to Arnav who had lost faith in humanity. It is the journey of a brother to save his sister from the clutches of a spineless villain alongside the unveiling of the high regard the love of his life has for him and his family. It is Arnav's discovery of him having the right to true love after his difficult life and to Khushi, it is the unveiling of the truth of her life.. The man who she reckons a beast is her handsome prince in reality.

2) Rangrasiya ( Country : India) : Rangrasiya tells us the story of a orphan village girl who is based on a rural village in Rajasthan and an border security officer (BSD officer) ...who are met at an encounter by BSD army. It is told that the story is inspired from Shakespeare's famous work 'Othello'. The character of Othello is played by splendid actor #AshishSharma and the character Desdimona is played the versatile actor #SanayaIrani .
Parvati, a village woman, is set to marry Varun when Rudra, a border security officer, kills him in a scuffle. He takes Parvati into custody but gets entangled in a troubled relationship with her. What follows is an unexpected and sensual love story, as they battle against the patriarchal rules of the Thakurs and escape from outlaws .

3) Siyah beyaz ask ( Country : turkey): Siyah beyaz ask (Black and white love) is a story comprising of many genres: crime, drama, romance, tragedy, action and comedy. The show takes audience on a roller coaster of emotions. It is not an ordinary love-hate relationship, the lead couple goes through many ups and downs to find love .
Ferhat a cold-blooded, emotionless and cruel man who is a shooter for his uncle and has a wounded past.Asli, is a naive female doctor who wishes to serve humanity. An unforgettable love will be experienced with these two contrasting characters.To be human is all about love and being grey! The serie tries to explain that we are black and white in the same time and only love helps us to be a better person, which is true even in real life.
The most interesting thing in the series are the way ferhat and asli dressed .... Through out the series you will find ferhat wear only black whereas asli wear white, with passing episodes she wear grey which represents  that  she discovers her black side and she is not complete white as she used to think ....

This series have well written dialogues  and conversation between asli and ferhat are just bang on, i am mentioning few of them :

1)  Asli Cinar: Sometimes I really hate you, you know... 

Ferhat Aslan: I know. No problem, you said that quite a few times already. 

Asli Cinar: But sometimes... I feel like I can't breathe without you. 

Ferhat AslanWell girl... you only realized that now? 

2) Ferhat AslanWhat's your problem? 

Asli Cinar: You tell me, Mr. Doctor... what could possibly be my problem? 

Ferhat Aslan: No, honey... God forbid. Medicine is your area of expertise. 

3) Asli Cinar: By the way, I'm Asli. 

Ferhat AslanFerhat. 

Ferhat AslanWhat's your profession? 

Asli Cinar: I'm a surgeon. 

Ferhat AslanAh so cutting & sewing issues, huh? Impressive, really. 

Asli Cinar: Looks like you're not married... 

Ferhat AslanWell, it's kind of a genetic thing for me to wear a wedding band, but I'm not married. 

4) Asli Cinar to ferhat: Hopeless people are ready to hear big lies they accept it, do you know why? Because what you call lie we call it hope. Hope keeps people stable it keeps them alive.

5) Ferhat : When the father holds his child in his arms and throws him into the air not a single child is afraid to fly in the air. Why? Because he has a father who will catch him. And his father will catch HIM!

4) Vuslat (Country:Turkey):  the correct translation of the word is Reunion, Vuslat revolves around Aziz & Feride  who meet spontaneously , The story is based on the adventures of the journey of love to be a good person, will explain the human states of all the characters with Satranc-i Urefa game of Ibn Arabi.      
An interesting mystical series about the dark and light sides of people and how you can correct the mistakes of your ancestors through love and correct human actions. The curse of the relics of the most ancient game Satranc-i Urefa game of Ibn Arabi that the older generation men started to pursue them because they could not finish it because of the mistake they made and with them various misfortunes began to occur. Aziz and feride learn that they're actually destined to meet. And so starts the revealing of the past.  
This show is very complex and its every event has a significance with  Satranc-i Urefa game of Ibn Arabi  , if you skip a single minute of show may be possible the complete episode will seems flat to viewer and you will not understand what exactly is going on, why events are happening with aziz and feride and how they are connected...

5) Dosti... Yaariyan... Manmarziyan  (Country : India):  Radhika, a reserved middle-class girl, loves to write and desires to utilise her talent. She wishes to be single for now and her best friend, Samaira, encourages her to live her life on her terms.  The key factor of  this show is  Arjun a very arrogant , rich , business partner of  samira parents company whose motives to take revenge from samaira dad by hurting samaira , slowly fall in love with radhika ... who knows his real motive, because of radhika innocence and her sacrifices for her friend samaira  to save her from revenge...  

6) Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Country: india): Madhubala is born on a film set and surrounded by the movie industry but grows up to become a simple woman who works as a beautician. Her life takes a turn when she meets RK, a leading superstar.
It's a love and hate story revolving around the Characters Madhubala and R.K. What keeps the viewers in tact is their Love for the Actors because so convincing they have played their parts, you can't help but Love Them. The Romantic plot of the Show with the Twists and Turns will engage you.

7) Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi (country : india) : it is a mature love story of Devrath Dixit, a successful arrogant business tycoon and Dr. Sonakshi Bose, a nutritionist.      

Few honorable mention :
1) fatmagul sucu ne ? ( country: turkey)
2) zindagi gulzar he (country : pakistan)
3)  Bessmertnik (country: ukrain)
4) Reporters (country : india)
5) pyar ke sadqay (country : pakistan)
6) Ishq zahenaseeb (country : pakistan)
7) Istanbul Gelin (country : turkey)

• High-end Crush
  • Noble, My Love

Anymore for me to binge please?

Naiwen  did u finish dramas that i have mentioned as you mentioned in the starting of thread country do not matter .... so i have recommended different countries show .

जैन रिद्धि:

Naiwen  did u finish dramas that i have mentioned as you mentioned in the starting of thread country do not matter .... so i have recommended different countries show .

Yep I have.