Can you recommend a kdrama that has a similar feel to age of youth? 

I don't know if you've already watched it but Age of Youth also has a second season. Before I can give out any recommendations, what was it that you liked about this drama? 

llama:

I don't know if you've already watched it but Age of Youth also has a second season. Before I can give out any recommendations, what was it that you liked about this drama? 

Mainly just the general feel. But also that fact that it has a mainly female cast, female friendship, characters in college, and that it's realistic.

Lysrina:

Mainly just the general feel. But also that fact that it has a mainly female cast, female friendship, characters in college, and that it's realistic.

Then you might like Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. Although the majority of the cast isn't female (I'd say it's more 50-50), there are certainly some strong female characters in here and it seems to fit the rest of your criteria. 

Mostly girl centric/girl power/strong girlfriendship feel drama:

Because its my first life - not in college but the female leads are friend ever since highschool. And they get through ups and downs together like age of youth. 

Tokyo Friends - probably most like age of youth in feel, though no one is in college. And feels so realistic

Ode to Joy (season 1 and 2) - female characters are living near each other kike Age of youth

Dear my friends - this is like a version of Age of youth in their senior citizen phase. 

Red Teacher - drama special, very short yet very fun to watch

Others to check out: go back couple, one more happy ending, woman who still wants to marry, reply 1997, i need romance 2, 

I second Dear My Friends & Avengers Social club ! They're both girl centric dramas in my favorite list. 

And also reply 1988 is really good! :))

Reply 1988, characters are at school and have strong friendship

Because This Is My First Life - They are talking about social issues