For some reason that is really long and I'm bored to explain (xD) I need to find some good drama were the male lead (but oh well even someone else) has panic attacks. Like the ones from Mars and D-Day. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Protect the boss

Heart to heart 

She was pretty (one scene)

It's okay that's love (pretty much everyone in that dram has at least one or two panic attacks)

Good Doctor - He has autism and a good amount of trauma.

Golden Bride- The male lead's panic attacks are so bad he can't go outside without being hospitalized at the beginning of the drama.

Hmm I think the ML in Lucky Romance had something like that?

• Healer - FL has trauma-related panic attacks when she sees violence
  • Introverted Boss - the ML has social phobia (I didn't finish this one) 
  • The K2 - the ML is unable to pull the trigger when aiming a gun at an enemy due to his PTSD and the FL has social phobia and gets panic attacks that are sometimes triggered by bright lights / camera flashes
  • Sassy Go Go - the FL's male best friend has panic attacks when he is touched due to a trauma-related phobia of physical contact
  • Dream High - one of the MLs has panic attacks or melt downs related to the onset of a scary medical condition (he's a singer and gets temporary periodic hearing loss which my subs translated as tinnitus even though tinnitus is more of a ringing in the ears)

At this point I'm wondering if I've watched every drama the exists out there xD

I've watched all of these :P