Hello.. I am just currently watching 'a love so beautiful' and 'i cannot hug you' chinese dramas and they are really good.. hence i want chinese dramas which are not long like 50 episodes or more.. i dont want anything historical also.. 

I also plan to watch these chinese dramas..

Long for you

With you

Ive completed watching love020 which has 30 eps

So are there any other chinese modern dramas that are short.. preferably upto 30 episodes.. but if there are more than 30 episodes, i would prefer if the duration of each episode is 30 mins or less than that.  Since i want to watch something quick, i really wanna watch modern chinese short dramas preferably with some romance in it..

Thanks in advance for recommendations..

Love me if you dare - Psycological

Le Jun Kai  - very short but good

Sealed with a kiss - not everyones idea of a good show but if you go into not taking the show literally then it's enjoyable

Lady & Liar/Too Late to Say i Love You - not historical but set in the early period.

The Whirlwind girl - i enjoyed it, its a martial arts romance

Cambrian Period - just watched the intro and was intrigued ... i thoroughly enjoyed it.

Beloved enemy - based on a BL book but there is no BL in it but you can feel the chemistry.

Some to get you going.

Back In Time! It only has 16 episodes. This drama is so underrated. It is one of my all time favorites but barely anyone seems to know it.

Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds is also very very good. It has 24 episodes.

oppalover87:

Sealed with a kiss - not everyones idea of a good show but if you go into not taking the show literally then it's enjoyable

Lady & Liar/Too Late to Say i Love You - not historical but set in the early period.

Cambrian Period - just watched the intro and was intrigued ... i thoroughly enjoyed it.

Beloved enemy - based on a BL book but there is no BL in it but you can feel the chemistry.

Some to get you going.

Thanks for the recs.. i already thought of watching whirlwind girl but i heard the main guy from 1st season dies in the second season whirlwind girl 2.. so i didnt start that

Ill check out your other recs. Thankuu

Lara:

Back In Time! It only has 16 episodes. This drama is so underrated. It is one of my all time favorites but barely anyone seems to know it.

Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds is also very very good. It has 24 episodes.

Thankuu so much.. 15 yrs to wait for migratory birds i think is already in my ptw list. Ill check the other one out

Sandysan:

Thanks for the recs.. i already thought of watching whirlwind girl but i heard the main guy from 1st season dies in the second season whirlwind girl 2.. so i didnt start that

Ill check out your other recs. Thankuu

That's not strictly true. Don't want to spoil it so won't say anything more

Proud of Love (2 seasons - 20 minutes per episode, 38 episodes total) - it's really weird and has fantasy elements to it but it's funny and set somewhere in modern China.

The Big Boss (2 seasons - forget how long but it's a webdrama so short) - highschool girl decides to fight back against the overachieving smart guy who always seems to be in her class from primary school to highschool.

My Mr Mermaid,  Boss and Me ,  My Amazing Boyfriend are a few I really enjoyed from the top of my head :)

oppalover87:

Some to get you going.

Love me if you dare was very enjoyable and both leads smashed their roles. Defs 2nd this recommendation :)

oppalover87:

That's not strictly true. Don't want to spoil it so won't say anything more

Lol why not spoil it for me? I really curious to know..

Knavery:

Proud of Love (2 seasons - 20 minutes per episode, 38 episodes total) - it's really weird and has fantasy elements to it but it's funny and set somewhere in modern China.

The Big Boss (2 seasons - forget how long but it's a webdrama so short) - highschool girl decides to fight back against the overachieving smart guy who always seems to be in her class from primary school to highschool.

Wow proud of love is only 20 mins per ep? Ill go check that out. And ive had bigboss in my ptw list.. thankuu

IssyCee:

My Mr Mermaid,  Boss and Me ,  My Amazing Boyfriend are a few I really enjoyed from the top of my head :)

I know all three are popular.. i tried watching boss and me but it was very slow and dragging.. may be ill give it a try again.. and ill check the others.. thankuu

Sandysan:

Wow proud of love is only 20 mins per ep? Ill go check that out. And ive had bigboss in my ptw list.. thankuu

Urggh why didn't I suggest proud of love ... I rated it highly. The second season is also good and totally different from the first season. It's a tad bit more confusing. The music though is ace. Recommended.

As for whirlwind girl, it is suggested that he died at the end of part 1 but it's never actually confirmed. It's all kept hush hush but soon enough the MF 'forgets' him and goes gaga over the ML in part 2 (to be fair who wouldn't when it's Ji Chang wool!)

Go! Goal! Fighting! It's a light and fun drama, 31 episodes. 

The Starry Night, The Starry Sea is a modern drama about a merman and a human who fall in love. It's also not very short, but compared to many c-dramas maybe 32 episodes can count.

My Girlfriend's Boyfriend is a fun drama about a guy who due to some alcohol and a broken heart finds himself in a forced cohabitation type of situation with a male and a female robot from the future. Only 16 episodes BUT it has two seasons so it's really 32... but the episodes are about 30 minutes or so.