I binged it this week-end, so I'd like more that have the same storyline. I loved it mainly because it was relaxing, it took all my worries about my ill-health away (I've 2 weeks to wait before I see my GP for it). I'm hurting everyday, so yeah, life has been quite tough for me lately, so yeah, please recommend any relaxing and fun dramas to watch. I also loved : "Boss  and me", "Protect the Boss", "Introverted Boss", "My secret Romance", "1% of anything", "Something about 1%".  I want really light and upbeat dramas that'll distract me from my health issues IRL, not necessarily rom-coms. Everyone must be enjoying life in the drama so I don't have unhappy thoughts and feelings. I also finished and loved "Exo next Door", "Flower Boy next Door." Not necessarily into idols and celebs shows that much. About normal people having an easy and care-free life even though they're having issues, they're strong and happy. I can't be really happy dealing with health-issues in my life, and I worry about them way too much.

I'm sorry to hear you're going through a rough time. Hope you feel better soon. 

I'm Not a Robot - super cute and funny. Just started last week - 4 episodes are available now. 

My Girlfriends Boyfriend 1 & 2 

My Only Love Song - historical but not one of those serious ones. 

Revolutionary Love - this one is very silly, some love it some hate it. 

Love o2o is done by the same writer as Boss & Me and it is cute and relaxing. I would recommend this.
Kiss Me Thai is the Thai version of Playful/Mischievous Kiss. It isn't the same as the other versions and Mike and Aom are super cute ( they also star in the Thai Full House which is fun too.)

I hope you get the treatment you need and feel better soon! I have a go to Fluffy list that I use in almost all emergencies. You might be distracted by them.