Hi:) I have just recently started Thai Lakorns and was curious about some that are similar to Kluen Cheevit or Neung Nai Suang??? These are the only two i have seen (lol) but I really loved how the characters hated each other but slowly began to fall in love. I also really like the idea of a revenge drama or a rich guy poor girl drama. Bonus points if Yaya is in it

Thanks so much!

Darn lol, I saw the title and was going to recommend kluen cheewit lol. 

The ones I would recommended would be: Leh Ratree, Leh Nanfah, Full House Thai, Panyachon Kon Krua, and Ruk Sutrit. 

Definitely Full House Thai for hate turned to love. But it's very good with Mike and Aom's chemistry! (If you like Full House Aom and Mike also are in Kiss Me together the adaptation of Itazura Na Kiss) 

A couple others I liked not mentioned above to get you started:

Muean Khon La Fark Fah - Her family comes from a poor background and her Mom married a rich man. His grown son believes they are unsuitable/along with extended family, and believe they are gold diggers. 

Mussaya- She's the daughter of an "adopted" son that was thrown out of the house because he wanted to marry against mothers wishes. So fiel grandson tries to help bring orphaned granddaughter "home" to atone for the past per aging/ailing grandmother's wishes. Leads have that I can't stand you but I really like you kind of relationship. Feels like Neung Nai Suang because it's a period drama. 

Sao Chai Hi-Tech- Therapist (?)She pretends to be a poor maid hired by Grandmother to help love lorn grandson who has basically decided to drink himself to death. Only his sister (one of her friends) and grandmother know she isn't a maid so the rest of the family treats her like poor girl beneath them.