Hi everyone, I really love the storylines of historical Cdramas like Princess agents (my favorite, because the girl is very smart and talented and because of the "rich guy falls for poor girl") or Eternal love etc. Can you recommend Cdramas with a similar vibe (doesn't have to be historical) under 30/35 eps?

Thank you :)

• Love O2O (30 episodes) - FL is very smart and competent (she's a computer science major); it's not historical but the leads first interact in an online game where they wear historical clothing so you get some of the visuals 
  • When a Snail Falls in Love (21 episodes) - the romance is a bit subtler in this one; the FL is a talented (but still-in-training) criminal profiler 
  • Sound of the Desert (35) - it's 35 episodes but really worth it; the FL is smart, a good fighter, and quick to adapt to new situations; it's historical 

@AH: thank you! I think I'll start with sound of the desert :)

• Love 020 - This one is really a gem, it has a interesting plot, good pacing, great bromance, visuals for actors, unnecessary drama cliches (aka love triangles, main leads trusted each other from start to end).  30 episodes Highly recommended
  • My Little Princess - Female lead is a rich heiress with "princess syndrome" and she seeks the love of her intended fiance but falls for a poor guy that cares for her instead. 16 episodes Highly recommended
  • Love Me If You Dare - A bit of a criminal drama, both ML and FL are really smart. ML is a criminal psychologist, has the ability to get into the minds of even the most mysterious and violent criminals. FL is his assistant. Really good if you're into crime and mysteries. 24 episodes Highly recommended
  • A Love so Beautiful - Light hearted school to adulthood drama. 23 episodes
  • Boss & Me - Refreshing romom "rich guy falls for poor girl" but better 33 episodes
  • Fool in Love with You - A bit of a light-hearted psychological drama because main male lead has multi personality disorder (Rich guy falls for poor girl concept too) 35 episodes
  • Loving, Never Forgetting - Main leads have a kid together which the male lead does not know about. Romance develops.  34 episodes
  • Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me - School drama rich guy falls for poor girl. Female lead moves into male lead's house because her mom died and she donated her organ to the male lead's father. 23 episodes

Special mentions (Great dramas but more than 30/35 episodes)

1. Because Of You
  2.  General and I (Historical, rlly good)
  3.  Prince of Lanling ( Historical)
  4. Princess Weiyoung (Historical, very strong and smart female lead kind of like Princess Agents)
  5. The Journey of A Flower (Great historical drama)
  6. The Romance of the Condor heroes (Great historical drama)

Hope you like my suggestions ~

@clandestine00 thank you so much for all your suggestions! They sound interesting! I'm sure I'll like those :)