hello , 

so i'm looking for a romance  drama where the leads are ennemies ( not the romcom type ), more like two people from different countries / clans / families whith real animosity , they hate each other to death and even want to kill each other (or at least one of them does)  something like gereral and i maybe 

i don't mind any country or any genre as long as it's romance centric .

thanks a lot for the help 

hateful but once again

Princess Man

Marriage not dating ?

Best lover (with Zhoumi) 

Sort of: The Princess Wei Young - it's one-sided and not immediate (she blames the ML's family for wiping out her family and framing them for treason, so when she finds out he's from that family she blames him too)

AH:

Sort of: The Princess Wei Young - it's one-sided and not immediate (she blames the ML's family for wiping out her family and framing them for treason, so when she finds out he's from that family she blames him too)

Seems not bad ! From 1 to 10, how much does that drama worth ?

I wanted to watch it but there is so many eps TT.TT

AH:

thank you , i wanted to watch it for a while  but i'm not a big fan of sad endings

Huruhi:

Marriage not dating ?

Best lover (with Zhoumi) 

thank you but i already watched marriage not dating , i'm looking for something more intense

Empress Ki, but the hate is one-sided! :)

Huruhi:

Seems not bad ! From 1 to 10, how much does that drama worth ?

I wanted to watch it but there is so many eps TT.TT

It's one of my favourites because it has so many of my favourite elements. A FL who is smart, capable, resourceful, good, kind, beautiful, and strong, a ML who is loyal, good, capable, and strong, other characters who fall for the FL but don't match up to the ML, lots of dangerous situations for the leads to deal with, and once they team up there's good teamwork between the leads.

sofi1993:

thank you , i wanted to watch it for a while  but i'm not a big fan of sad endings

thank you but i already watched marriage not dating , i'm looking for something more intense

The ending is only partly sad. I'm not sure how much you know / how much you're willing to be spoiled, but they beat the villain and one lead makes a sacrifice for the other. That lead doesn't die until several years later, and they establish a strong reign first, and then the other lead continues the reign and looks after their son after the death. It's sad but in a very satisfying way imo (whereas I find most sad endings in Chinese tragedies are just bloodbaths with all your favourites dying and no silver lining)