I'm looking for something to put me in the mood for winter, something with a cozy vibe. It can be feel-good or sad but not too heavy though (like no main character deaths). I don't have a specific genre in mind, as long as there's that winter feel in the drama I'm okay with everything.

Some things that come to mind are the J-drama Love That Makes You Cry, the K-drama White Christmas, and the movie Hot Road, so something similar to those maybe?

(from any country is fine! I tend to watch stuff from Japan more easily but I don't have a preference)

Healer is the first one to come to mind for me in terms of wintery feeling dramas. It doesn't really appear that way (aside from the iconic snowy scene) but I think it gives a cozy feel when you watch it. Genre-wise it's pretty much a blend of action, romance, comedy and mystery.

There's also That Winter, The Wind Blows but it's more of a melodrama and I haven't seen it myself, so I can't comment with regards to any character deaths or if it's a happy/sad ending.

I think "Yasashii Jikan "  is the perfect winter drama.  Beautiful panoramas,  warm and kind people.  

Definitely Healer!

Also:

• I Need Romance 3
  • From 5 to 9 (Japanese + Christmas finale)
  • My Love from Another Star
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Dramas that cover a timeframe that spans years, but includes snow scenes:

• A Love So Beautiful
  • Pinocchio (there is a revenge storyline that is a little bit heavy / dark, but it's mostly pretty light)