Hello, im looking for dramas where Male lead and Female lead end with sweet happy ending.  Some dramas like Bring it On Ghost, Doctor Stranger, Fight for my Way, Introverted Boss, etc.. 2012+

My dramalist: https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/Fuxik

If you want to recommend me some dramas please describe plot too, it would really help me ty. (Sorry for my english)

The King 2hearts ( romance/action/comedy/drama) - Set in a fictional present day where South Korea is governed under a constitutional monarchy, the story of Prince Jae-Ha (Lee Seung-Gi) from South Korea and North Korean Special Force instructor Kim Hang-Ah (Ha Ji-Won) who become husband & wife through an arranged marriage. Highly recommend this drama because it has some fun and exciting action scnes, as well as bring in the funny  from the otp and the secondary otp and showcase such adorable the bromace; but it will also squeeze your tearglands multiples times

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (romance/fantasy/comedy) - Cha Dae Woong (Lee Seung-Gi) accidentally releases a gumiho (Shin MinAh), a legendary fox with nine tails that eats the livers of humans. When he finds out that she is a gumiho, he ends up doing crazy things to prevent the girl from eating his liver.

I Hear Your Voice (Romance/Fantasy/Comed/ Thriller) -Jang Hye Sung (Lee Bo Young) is a bold, sassy, thick-faced, comical female lawyer.  Park Soo Ha (Lee Jong Suk) is a 19 years old boy who has the superpower to hear people’s thoughts. Together they will team up to solve the cases no one else wants, cases that only have a one percent chance of being found innocent.

The Master’s Sun (Horror/Fantasy/Romance/Comedy) - Joo Joong-won (So Ji-sub) is the cold and distant CEO of and he meets the gloomy Tae Gong-shil (Gong Hyo-jin), who sees ghosts. Their lives take a new turn as they discover whenever Gong-shil touches Joong-won the ghosts that surround her disappear; after much pleading from Gong-shil to allow her to stay by Joong-won's side in return she must help him recover a fortune that was stolen from him during a kidnapping attempt. 

The Moon That Embraces the Sun (Romance/Drama/Fantasy/historical) - a love story between King Lee Hwon and a female shaman named Wol. Wol was born from a noble family and became the crown princess, but she was entrapped and faced execution. Finally, she lived as a shaman.

Healer - Action, Romance, Drama, some Comedy

After having looked at your list, I'd recommend Suspicious Partner for sure (although there's not really action, it's more crime/law instead) but it has enjoyable romance/comedy moments and also stars Ji Chang Wook.

Chicago Typewriter: This is more focused on the leads' friendship than anything else (in my opinion there's just the right amount of romance, but others have mentioned there wasn't enough for their liking) and the theme of reincarnation but it's a really moving mystery drama that will make you really care for its characters. 

Rooftop Prince: One of my favourite romantic comedy K-dramas. There's mystery and historical elements to it (the male lead gets transported from the past to the future to solve the mystery) but it makes for really funny and entertaining moments. Also touches on the theme of reincarnation and time travel.

Cambrian Period: This is a Chinese drama but... since you've seen Healer, this is similar in terms of genre (and the male lead also has two identities) but it's more political. I can't comment on the ending however, since I haven't seen the full drama.

Fuxik:

Hello, im looking for dramas where Male lead and Female lead end with sweet happy ending.  Some dramas like Bring it On Ghost, Doctor Stranger, Fight for my Way, Introverted Boss, etc.. 2012+

My dramalist: https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/Fuxik

If you want to recommend me some dramas please describe plot too, it would really help me ty. (Sorry for my english)

Goblin

Cinderella with 4 knights 

https://mydramalist.com/16192-doctors ---> has comedy, romance and a bit of action  cause the female lead is a bit of a gangster type

Antonin:

Healer - Action, Romance, Drama, some Comedy

Si Yin :

Goblin

Cinderella with 4 knights 

Thanks to both but already saw them.

IzzyDramaLover:

https://mydramalist.com/16192-doctors ---> has comedy, romance and a bit of action  cause the female lead is a bit of a gangster type

Im not really into this drama. I dont know why, but i dont feel that i need to watch this.

Faith: A female doctor gets kidnapped and taken back in time where she is instructed to save the queen. After saving the queens life the king decides that she is too valuable to be allowed to go back and thus she is forced to stay in a time that is not her own. Eventually she wil fall in love with the warrior that brought her back, bla bla bla. 

There is a lot of politics just so you know. I personally don't like too political dramas but I found myself being able to stand them because the rest of the drama was so good.

I Hear Your Voice: A lawyer takes the help of a high school boy who can read people's minds in order to win her cases. Turns out that they have a shared past.

Really good. I personally love this drama to bits. Probably one of my favorites.

Queen In Hyun's Man: A man travels forward in time to present day where he meets an aspiring actress who is to play the role of Queen In Hyun in a period drama. He happens to know the queen from his life in the past. The two of them fall in love.

This one. This is one of the cutest dramas ever. With its fair share of angst. Really good chemistry between the main couple.

Fuxik:

Im not really into this drama. I dont know why, but i dont feel that i need to watch this.

Is it because of Park Shin Hye?

Can't stand her for some reason lol

Antonin:

Is it because of Park Shin Hye?

Can't stand her for some reason lol

Quite yes. After i watch The Heirs and Pinocchio she always be a pinocchio. Can imagine her anywhere else.

Tova:
Faith

I already saw 2 episodes but dropped it out. Dont like it for some reason.

Tova:
Queen In Hyun's Man

Already saw, but still thanks. 

And

Tova:
I Hear Your Voice

Maybe another high priority plan to watch drama.

Love O2O

Master Devil Don't Kiss me 

King is not easy 

The King's Woman 

Princess Wei Young 

I agree with Love O2O and I Hear Your Voice

I'll add:

• Descendants of the Sun - don't have overly high expectations. Most people who dislike this drama probably went in with very high expectations from the hype. Just expect a story about a solider and a doctor with good looking leads, some action, cute moments, and nice location shots. NVM I see you have it on hold. 
  • I Need Romance 3 - the FL looked after the ML when they were little. The ML had a crush on the FL, and when he had to move abroad he promised to come back for her. Years later he returns to Korea and finds that she has become jaded in love. He helps her understand her feelings and open up to love again. (Sung Joon playing one of the sweetest MLs ever)
  • She Was Pretty - similar to I Need Romance 3 in that the ML had a crush on the FL when they were kids and he moves abroad but comes back to look for her when he's an adult. Different in that the leads are the same age, and in this case the FL, who was beautiful as a kid, is "ugly" as an adult. So when he returns she asks her friend to meet him in her place because she's embarrassed about her looks. Unfortunately this means that when he turns out to be her senior at work, he thinks she's a different person with the same name. Shenanigans ensue. Warning: high second-lead-syndrome potential. 
  • Something About 1% - the FL saves the ML's grandfathers' life. For various reasons, the grandfather changes his will so that the ML (who is pretty rude and a bit of tyrant boss at work) has to marry the FL in order to get enough shares to control his company. The ML negotiates the terms down to 6 months of dating the FL. Once the ML convinces the FL to agree to a six month dating contract, he quickly falls for her and becomes a kinder person (and reveals his hidden soft side). Not much action or comedy and lots of cliches (I happen to like most of the cliches), but good chemistry between the leads and very little angst. 
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal (2010 but it doesn't feel dated IMO) - the FL dresses as a boy in order to work and make money to pay for her brother's medicine. Upon discovering her intelligence and talent, the ML gets her to sit the exam for Sungkyunkwan, and they both become Sungkyunkwan scholars. She has to keep her gender hidden while sharing a room with two of her male fellow students, studying, entering sports events, and weathering political intrigue. 
  • Go Ho's Starry Night - a short (less than 7 hours) reverse-harem workplace web drama. The FL's boss is demanding and tough, but he secretly has feelings for her and his actions are partly driven by a desire to help her improve and partly to hide his feelings. He is also protective of her and there for her when she needs him. When the FL's ex boyfriend joins the team it turns into a reverse-harem situation where multiple guys are pursuing her. 

If you're open to older dramas you should definitely try Coffee Prince. Parts of it are a bit dated (I'd recommend skipping all the scenes with the second lead / second couple), but some of it is way ahead of it's time and it's a classic for a reason. The leads are incredibly sweet.

And in case you're open to dramas from other countries I'll add:

• Bromance - (Taiwanese - action / cross-dressing / gender bender) due to the prediction of fortune teller, which the FL's parents believe wholeheartedly, the FL has to live as a boy until her 26th birthday. She is a proficient martial artist, and meets the ML when she helps him because he's outnumbered in a fight. There's a good amount of action, but it's not a serious drama. There are a million cute moments and some comedy. 
  • Sound of the Desert - (Chinese - historical / action) the FL is resourceful, a proficient fighter, and was partly raised by wolves. She has a chance encounter with two nobles in the desert, and meets them again in the city. There is a love triangle, a fair amount of action, and lots of chemistry between the leads - and they get a happy ending.  
  • The Eternal Love - (Chinese - historical / time travel) the FL's soul travels back in time and enters the body of a girl who is in love with one prince and engaged to another. The two souls share the same body and take turns in control, but the girls have very different personalities. The subdued noble lady is a spy for the 1st prince (who she is in love with), while the other personality is a modern and spunky real estate agent. The ML suspects that she is a spy, but falls for the other personality, and she falls for him. Their love story is complicated by the political intrigue around the selection of the crown prince and the constant switching of the two personalities.
  • When a Snail Falls in Love - already in your PTW list. This one doesn't have as much of a focus on the romance, or at least the romance is subtler, which isn't what I prefer, but there were still cute moments and a good amount of action. 

Also I have to mention that ending of The Princess Wei Young is satisfying but very bittersweet. The ML sacrifices himself for the FL and dies a few years after the final showdown. The FL rules as regent after his death

The ending of The King's Woman is also tragic. The FL sacrifices herself to save the second lead and to wake up the ML so that he can become a more compassionate ruler

Fuxik:

Ohhh I see! I don't like Park Shin Hye at all but weirdly I like this drama. But yeah many people don't seem to like this.. :)  I hope you get good recommendations from others!! :))