I'm looking to see if there any very good romance drama series that has the male lead become a father for the first time.... Anything I might have missed out on my PTW?
OK thanks that was already on my PTW....I guess that's it!! Not many...so I'm guessing it's not a popular concept for a drama series. I'm just picky with what I would like to see in drama series.
interesting..i too had "Autumn concerto" in my mind.. well there's "sunny happiness" too with Mike He.. though it's more of custody over a son you didnt knew existed..but it's the same i guess!
Hmm In Oh! My Lady, the main guy finds out he has a daughter. It's more of a comedy romance, but I found it enjoyable. If you want a more serious drama though, you probably don't want it.
I agree with Oh My Lady and Autumn's concerto and I will add Queen of the game and A Gentleman's Dignity.
Rourou wrote: I agree with Oh My Lady and Autumn's concerto and I will add Queen of the game and A Gentleman's Dignity.

though the son in a gentleman's dignity is not really a kid and the cuteness.. it was so funny! :D
Thanks...I got all those on my PTW already so it looks like I haven't missed anything out. Thought I check.