Here is what I suggest if you don't like that sought of character. My personal taste I don't mind that kind of character but sometimes they can be so annoying because they are most commonly used in drama's. So I know where your coming from :)

Kill Me Heal Me  (I'm watching this drama currently)

Healer (Its reslly good its probably been suggested because its that good!)

Suspicious Partner

Strong Women Do Bong Soo

Nothing To Lose (Just finished watching today its as alright its not everyones cup of tea)

Fight My Way (Has the same guy from She was Pretty but with a more Mellow character, It might change the view of him but if you would rather not you can always skip this one.)

Age Of Youth (This is a random one I picked)

Oh my god! I understand you completely! I cannot stand it when the chosen male lead is SUCH AN ARROGANT PIECE OF S**T & in no way redeemable. Anyway, here are some leads I've found to be lovely!

Recommendations:

Gong Shim

While You Were Sleeping (2017)

Descendants of the Sun

Goblin

Ode to Joy ( This is more about a group of women but have a good amount of romance with multiple couples)

Please Come Back, Mister (Its a really weird and funny one, not a clear romance)

Sassy Go Go

Surplus Princess

The Whirlwind Girl

W

When a Snail Falls In Love

Oooo! Those are some Nice suggestions might add to my Watchlist.

- 1 Pound no Fukuin

- Kimi no Te ga Sasayaite Iru (this one is very old but he is The Best Husband in the World, very caring, and learned sign language just because of her, who is deaf)

- Gomenne Seishun (light romance, but the male interest is a sweetheart)

I hope you enjoy the choices!

fanitha:
  • Weightlifting fairy
  • Shopping King Louis
  • Strongest Deliveryman
  • Kill me Heal me
  • Healer
  • Boku Unmei no Hito desu
  • Live up to your name
  • Can you hear my heart?
  • Buzzer Beat
  • From 5 to 9
  • We married as a job
  • Fight for my way
  • The moon that embraces the sun

Thanks sooo much!!! I really appreciate it! Wow I don't know where to start lol :) 

tita_cba:

Yes, I agree with you, that aggressive relationship style shocked me the most when I started watching Asian series.

I can recommend you:

The package

Long Vacation

Kimi wa petto.

Yup it shocked me so much too :( I never understood why some male leads have to be jerks :/ But thanks so much for your recs! I've heard Kimi wa petto is really good :) 

_MeloncholicRain_:

Here is what I suggest if you don't like that sought of character. My personal taste I don't mind that kind of character but sometimes they can be so annoying because they are most commonly used in drama's. So I know where your coming from :)

Kill Me Heal Me  (I'm watching this drama currently)

Healer (Its reslly good its probably been suggested because its that good!)

Suspicious Partner

Strong Women Do Bong Soo

Nothing To Lose (Just finished watching today its as alright its not everyones cup of tea)

Fight My Way (Has the same guy from She was Pretty but with a more Mellow character, It might change the view of him but if you would rather not you can always skip this one.)

Age Of Youth (This is a random one I picked)

I agree, dramas with male leads who are really rude tend to get a bit annoying. I was able to handle it but now I just don't think I can anymore :/ Thank you for all the suggestions! Healer has come up quite a bit... I might start with that one. Thanks again :) 

Killer_Queen:

Oh my god! I understand you completely! I cannot stand it when the chosen male lead is SUCH AN ARROGANT PIECE OF S**T & in no way redeemable. Anyway, here are some leads I've found to be lovely!

Recommendations:

Gong Shim

While You Were Sleeping (2017)

Descendants of the Sun

Goblin

Ode to Joy ( This is more about a group of women but have a good amount of romance with multiple couples)

Please Come Back, Mister (Its a really weird and funny one, not a clear romance)

Sassy Go Go

Surplus Princess

The Whirlwind Girl

W

When a Snail Falls In Love

I know right!!! I hate it when male leads are complete jerks to their love interests. The worst part is when the female leads brush it off and pretend like nothing happened, or sometimes they'd take the blame. Ughh it drove me crazy... 

Thanks so much for all your suggestions tho!!! I've heard Goblin and Descendants of the Sun are really really good! :) 

YueofBlueGables:

- 1 Pound no Fukuin

- Kimi no Te ga Sasayaite Iru (this one is very old but he is The Best Husband in the World, very caring, and learned sign language just because of her, who is deaf)

- Gomenne Seishun (light romance, but the male interest is a sweetheart)

Oh wow Kimi no Te ga Sasayaite Iru sounds really interesting, as well as the rest. Thank you for the recs! I really appreciate it :) 

I was thinking about it today....a couple of Japanese works to try - 

One short/sweet one that I liked enough to rewatch is:

L♥DK  (movie)

And one that i found I liked a lot more than I anticipated:

Minami-kun no Koibito: My Little Lover (drama)

One More Happy Ending  - from what I can remember the ML was nice

All About My Mom - The lead was nice - it was the MIL who was the problem lol

Lucky Romance

JoanneSmith:

I was thinking about it today....a couple of Japanese works to try - 

One short/sweet one that I liked enough to rewatch is:

L♥DK  (movie)

And one that i found I liked a lot more than I anticipated:

Minami-kun no Koibito: My Little Lover (drama)

Thanks so much!!! I've heard Minami-kun no Koibito is really good! 

Anajwo:

One More Happy Ending  - from what I can remember the ML was nice

All About My Mom - The lead was nice - it was the MIL who was the problem lol

Lucky Romance

Thanks so much for the suggestions!! Really appreciate it :) 

Just Between Lovers. It's a melodrama and some themes might be heavy, but the male lead is really likeable and a good person. Just 3 more weeks until it's ends, if you want to marathon later :)