I just started watching Healer and I'm only a few episodes in but I love Healer's fake identity (Park Bong Soo) and the dynamic between Park Bong Soo and the female lead. Could anyone recommend some more dramas with an innocent and perhaps slightly clumsy male lead (preferably one where that's the male lead's real personality rather than a made-up persona but it doesn't have to be)?  Thank you so much :'')

Shopping King Louie for sure, the first one to come to mind. Definitely fits the bill with an innocent, naive and clumsy male lead.

Empress Ki also fits the bill in a sense (and also stars Ji Chang Wook), but I'll make an emphasis to say that this is a much heavier, melodramatic historical drama and touches some very dark topics later on in the series with regards to the initially naive and innocent Emperor.

If you enjoyed Healer (and are open to Chinese dramas) I'd also recommend Cambrian Period which shares some similarities with Healer (as the innocent seeming male lead also lives a double-life) but is more political.

Healer is one of my favorate dramas. City Hunter is a similar drama with the same female lead. it's good drama although i don't feel that make lead is clumsy as u asked.

neo:
Shopping King Louie for sure, the first one to come to mind. Definitely fits the bill with an innocent, naive and clumsy male lead.

Empress Ki also fits the bill in a sense (and also stars Ji Chang Wook), but I'll make an emphasis to say that this is a much heavier, melodramatic historical drama and touches some very dark topics later on in the series with regards to the initially naive and innocent Emperor.

If you enjoyed Healer (and are open to Chinese dramas) I'd also recommend Cambrian Period which shares some similarities with Healer (as the innocent seeming male lead also lives a double-life) but is more political.

thank you so much i'm definitely going to check them all out !! I've been planning on watching Shopping King Louis for a while so I'll get to it :'') thank you !!!

amitspiky:
Healer is one of my favorate dramas. City Hunter is a similar drama with the same female lead. it's good drama although i don't feel that make lead is clumsy as u asked.

city hunter is one of the first dramas i watched !! i definitely enjoyed it thank you for the rec !

My Unfortunate Boyfriend 

oh and I've only seen some clips and not the whole show but Ho Goo's Love probably fits that criteria too

Anajwo:

oh and I've only seen some clips and not the whole show but Ho Goo's Love probably fits that criteria too

I second HoGoo's Love, and also recommend That Fool. Hwang Jungmin's character was so innocent i loveit.

Others that could possibly be considered with a mlae lead that i innocent are: Smile You, From 5 to 9, Because This is my First Life, Good Doctor, We married as a Job, The Package,  whats up fox, Introverted Boss (though the female character was irritating in this drama)

I'm not a Robot

Protect the Boss

My Only Love Song

Cinderella and The Four Knights

Divorce Lawyer in Love

Shopping King Louie

She Was Pretty

Splash splash Love

Bring It On, Ghost

The K2

Fight for My Way

Hwarang