Revenge dramas with more than one couple! 

Example May Queen! 

What I loved more about May Queen is how the couples started and than switched.  And not only “the lead couple” Was the focus but also the secondary couple. 

I have watch a few revenge dramas so I will probably have watch a few of the ones you will recommend but please don’t stop from sending me recommendations. 

Not what I think when I read Revenge Dramas but If you like couple swapping Love Shuffle is excellent.

Revenge I think of things like Ouroburos and Maou  

OldAnimeLady:

Not what I think when I read Revenge Dramas but If you like couple swapping Love Shuffle is excellent.

Revenge I think of things like Ouroburos and Maou

I asked because usually I don’t like lead couples as is always the same type of romance. 

Oh and I loved Love Shuffle. 

I will look for the other ones thank you! 

• Cain and Abel (kdrama)
  • Mask
  • Goodbye Mr. Black 
  • Innocent man

Many lakorns are revenge centered, such as Jam Loey Rak and Sawan Biang (classics), or the currently airing Ra Raeng Fai. Or, check out Kluen Cheewit, which is generally excellent.

For Korean revenge drama, there are several which are very good--2013's "Secret" is outstanding. For something more current, you won't want to miss "Moneyflower" whose finale is next weekend.

Olive4213:

Many lakorns are revenge centered, such as Jam Loey Rak and Sawan Biang (classics), or the currently airing Ra Raeng Fai. Or, check out Kluen Cheewit, which is generally excellent.

For Korean revenge drama, there are several which are very good--2013's "Secret" is outstanding. For something more current, you won't want to miss "Moneyflower" whose finale is next weekend.

Thank you I will look for those I haven’t watch! I did watch Klein Cheewit because it was highly recommended. 

fanitha:
  • Cain and Abel (kdrama)
  • Mask
  • Goodbye Mr. Black 
  • Innocent man

Loved all of this!! 

Count of Monte Cristo (1999, France) miniseries starring Gerard Depardieu

Cain and Abel (korean)

The Bridal Mask

Iljimae

100% Senorita

Hokuto

Angry Mom

Marks no Yama

W no Higeki

Zeni Geba

Puer Tur

Can anyone suggest me like crazy good revenge dramas. It's a genre I don't like a whole lot because I guess I got bored easily. The only one I've watched is Bride of the Century and only really kept watching it cause the romance was extremely memorable for me and cause there was fantasy. I think I've watched a few more but forgot their names.

Nirvana in Fire (Cdrama)

Empress Ki

Secret - like May Queen there is 2 main couple and they switched with the coupling within the story

Miss mermaid - multiple couples and such great  revenge drama. Problem is, i havent seen any subs for this anywhere. 

Princess Man - one very awesome ride, with a couple of pairing within the story

Flames of desire -very heavy and draggy

Naruto_Otaku:

Can anyone suggest me like crazy good revenge dramas. It's a genre I don't like a whole lot because I guess I got bored easily. The only one I've watched is Bride of the Century and only really kept watching it cause the romance was extremely memorable for me and cause there was fantasy. I think I've watched a few more but forgot their names.

Probably check out Soul/Possessed. A little old but it has some crazy revenge plots mized with super dark horror vibes. Though there is so little or none at all romance.

Also try Money Flower, such interesting romance in this drama and quite strong revenge plot.

ChristineDavenport:

Cain and Abel (korean)

The Bridal Mask

Iljimae

100% Senorita

Hokuto

Angry Mom

Marks no Yama

W no Higeki

Zeni Geba

Puer Tur

I haven’t watch a few on your list so thanks!