The Journey - chinese drama - One of the heroes is a vampire and is always coming to the rescue. 

Just between lovers (he always happens to be at the prefect place at the prefect time)

My little princess (again ML always right place right time)

AH:

Good to know!

Somehow I think I managed to completely miss that, unless it was only in the last 11 episodes?

Actually, he knows she was in problem.  He always helps her secretly while also suffering by himself (when he has to take her eyes). But yeah, after eps 30 it becomes more apparent.

Susie:
The Journey - chinese drama - One of the heroes is a vampire and is always coming to the rescue.

This looks really good? And there's a second season! Definitely adding this. Thank you!

pigtails4ever:
Just between lovers (he always happens to be at the prefect place at the prefect time)

My little princess (again ML always right place right time)

I just finished JBL and loved it. You're right. It seemed like fate was always making sure he had her back. My Little Princess looks interesting. I'll add it to my list. Thanks for the recommendation!

Maria Angela Yanita:
Actually, he knows she was in problem.  He always helps her secretly while also suffering by himself (when he has to take her eyes). But yeah, after eps 30 it becomes more apparent.

That's a good point. I see what you mean.

I didn't know this thread was a thing I also wanted but here I am about to add things to me to watch list

If you're still on the lookout  Meloholic fits the description.

Dani:

I didn't know this thread was a thing I also wanted but here I am about to add things to me to watch list

I hope you found some great dramas to enjoy :)

Anajwo:
If you're still on the lookout  Meloholic fits the description.

Always open to more dramas that fit this theme. Thanks for the recommendation!