I'm looking for dramas where the ML always knows right away when the FL is in danger. It can be a situation like the dynamic in Healer where technology and surveillance are involved, or (preferably) it can be something like Hwayugi or Lost Love in Times where there is some kind of magical link.

Ideally, I'm looking for dramas where the ML takes advantage of the link to save the FL when she's in danger, and where the FL has her own strengths / is more than just a damsel in distress. 

While you were sleeping - magical link

Goblin - magical link

The K2 - he is her bodyguard 

fanitha:

While you were sleeping - magical link

Goblin - magical link

The K2 - he is her bodyguard 

I've seen them all I'm afraid, but those are excellent examples of what I'm looking for. Thank you!

This topic is really hard,  I think in Blood some situations like this happen because he's a vampire with heightened senses. Plus, the FL is a badass doctor that graduated from medical school at 17 or something like that. She's supposed to be a very gifted doctor, and is very high up at just 30 years old,

There's also My Amazing Boyfriend, he's an inmortal revived by her blood and they have a connection because of it. I think he can feel when she's in danger, can't remember how. 

In Man to Man he's a secret spy and gives the FL a coin with which he can track her and save her. He has a lot of tech gadgets at his disposal a little bit more realistic than in healer. 

In Mirror of the Witch he becomes her shield, literally like he is the actual mirror the title mentions. They have the unique connection that only him can shield her from the black magic. 

In Legend of the Blue Sea they are present reincarnations of their past selves, the ML dreams what happened in the past and makes the connection that everything is basically repeating itself, so he's able to predict when she'll be in danger and save her (not always though). 

This is all I can think of, I hope I helped. I'm interested in this theme now too. 

Nymphadora:
This topic is really hard,  I think in Blood some situations like this happen because he's a vampire with heightened senses. Plus, the FL is a badass doctor that graduated from medical school at 17 or something like that. She's supposed to be a very gifted doctor, and is very high up at just 30 years old,

There's also My Amazing Boyfriend, he's an inmortal revived by her blood and they have a connection because of it. I think he can feel when she's in danger, can't remember how.

In Man to Man he's a secret spy and gives the FL a coin with which he can track her and save her. He has a lot of tech gadgets at his disposal a little bit more realistic than in healer.

In Mirror of the With he becomes her shield, literally like he is the actual mirror the title mentions. They have the unique connection that only him can shield her from the black magic.

In Legend of the Blue Sea they are present reincarnations of their past selves, the ML dreams what happened in the past and makes the connection that everything is basically repeating itself, so he's able to predict when she'll be in danger and save her (not always though).

This is all I can think of, I hope I helped. I'm interested in this theme now too. 

* . * This list is amazing! I've debated putting Blood and Legend of the Blue Sea in my PTW list in the past. Now I definitely will! I dropped Mirror of the Witch really early on, but maybe I need to give it another try.

My Amazing Boyfriend sounds like exactly what I'm looking for, and the dynamic in Man to Man sounds good too. Definitely adding those. THANK YOU!

AH:
My Amazing Boyfriend sounds like exactly what I'm looking for, and the dynamic in Man to Man sounds good too. Definitely adding those. THANK YOU!

You're welcome, I'd start with My Amazing Boyfriend, the chemistry is really good and the story is original and interesting. The kisses are really good too. The ending is a little bit open, but it has a second season that was already filmed so there's that. For a supposedly "open ending" I reaaally liked where it ended and cannot wait to see the second season. 

Nymphadora:

You're welcome, I'd start with My Amazing Boyfriend, the chemistry is really good and the story is original and interesting. The kisses are really good too. The ending is a little bit open, but it has a second season that was already filmed so there's that. For a supposedly "open ending" I reaaally liked where it ended and cannot wait to see the second season. 

Okay I'm definitely sold, and putting this at the top of my list!

Another thing to keep in mind about My Amazing Boyfriend is that FL is freaking thirsty lol she's a little pervert. 

Nymphadora:

Another thing to keep in mind about My Amazing Boyfriend is that FL is freaking thirsty lol she's a little pervert. 

Ah, the ML is Jin Geon from Bride of Habaek. He's so reserved in that, it's hard to picture him in a romance with good kisses and chemistry. I'm glad you gave me a heads up so I won't hesitate because of that :)

AH:
Ah, the ML is Jin Geon from Bride of Habaek. He's so reserved in that, it's hard to picture him in a romance with good kisses and chemistry. I'm glad you gave me a heads up so I won't hesitate because of that :)

Oh yeah I saw this way before Bride of Habaek so I was really surprised by his acting. He's still reserved in this drama, sexy reserved, she's the little firecracker like in most Asian dramas. BUT when it comes to kissing and skinship, he's the agresor. 

Hmm.... Ten Miles of Peach Blossom - Eternal Love

Nymphadora:

Oh yeah I saw this way before Bride of Habaek so I was really surprised by his acting. He's still reserved in this drama, sexy reserved, she's the little firecracker like in most Asian dramas. BUT when it comes to kissing and skinship, he's the agresor. 

Good to know!

Maria Angela Yanita:
Hmm.... Ten Miles of Peach Blossom - Eternal Love

Somehow I think I managed to completely miss that, unless it was only in the last 11 episodes?

Cambrian Period - the dynamic is similar to Healer with the use of technology

"Secret Love"  in 2eps the MC is her guardian angel. So he knows everything.

"You who came from the stars" and "My amazing boyfriend"

"While you were sleeping"

All have magical link

neo:
Cambrian Period - the dynamic is similar to Healer with the use of technology

Added, thank you! 

MeguSook:
"Secret Love"  in 2eps the MC is her guardian angel. So he knows everything.

"You who came from the stars" and "My amazing boyfriend"

"While you were sleeping"

All have magical link

Czakhareina also recommended Have Coffee with an Angel / Secret Love in a different thread a few days ago. I guess I have to move that up my list along with My Amazing Boyfriend. Thanks for the recommendations :)!